It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katrina, UCC and The Corporation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I posted this in the NWO conspiracy forum:
United States The Corporation

Read that, and familiarize yourself with the UCC and how it works. Its a pretty long read.

Louisanna is the only state in the US that did not fully ratify the Uniform Commercial Code!

Is this a coincidence? Or is there something deeper going on ?

From Answers.com

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I was watching MTV or something and Queen Latifah is trying to rally african americans so they can infiltrate the coorporate world and only allow people of color to work there. Pushing other ethnic groups out of the picture. Apparently the key motivation is to cut off supplies so that musicians from other groups besides rap cannot afford to buy musical equiptment. So that clearly poor messages of ethnic facism can consume the airwaves. Why can't it be about equal opportunity I ask, and not ethnic favortism.

Queen Latifah also claims she is the black high priestest of the zulu nation.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've studied the UCC in law school, it's a remarkably fair code, but here's where I think your connection may be: Louisiana has a remarkably backward legal and governmental system, resulting in a failure to implement the UCC. Also symptomatic of Louisiana's backwardness is the poor response to Hurricane Katrina.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
I've studied the UCC in law school, it's a remarkably fair code, but here's where I think your connection may be: Louisiana has a remarkably backward legal and governmental system, resulting in a failure to implement the UCC. Also symptomatic of Louisiana's backwardness is the poor response to Hurricane Katrina.
it's a hole lot cooler than texas. atleast in lousiana people have taste and composure and alot of hot black girls. and very few hispanics. in texas is like a romper room of illegal immigration.

new topics

top topics

join