It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! My girlfriend's spooky dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I usually don't frequent BTS but I was looking for help regarding the recurring nightmares my girlfriend has been having.

She has been having these dreams off and on for at least 5 years now, and recently they have become more frequent. She says that she is lying face down in bed in a room with me (it used to be in our bedroom but now
the setting varies) when she is "pulled" up, spinning, towards the ceiling by an "unseen force". She is then "thrown" back down to the bed but stops just above it. This continues for some time. She says she can't speak, and when she comes back down to the back she tries to grab me, digging her
nails into my flesh, but I do not move.

As I say, I don't really visit BTS, I'm more of an ATS man, so forgive me when I say that I thought that she was perhaps having some kind of abduction experience, but I've kind of ruled that out as recently her dreams have begun to develop new aspects. They have always been exactly as I describe but in the last week she has had the dream twice, and she says I am no longer there, so she starts banging really hard on whatever she can (bed/headboard/ceiling) but no-one hears her. The weird thing about this is she has had aching hands when she has woken
up! Also, the last time she had the dream she says she could feel "claws" grabbing round her waist and digging into her stomach. This has never happened before as the "unseen force" has only been felt as an "evil
presence" with no physical contact.
She has always had ghostly experiences since she was a child, but in the waking world. We lived in a flat that I'm pretty certain was haunted, but by a benevolent spirit. Certainly where we are now there has been no hint of any otherwordly activity, so I'm also eliminating that avenue of thought.
Especially as this is in dreams, not reality (you know what I mean).

If anyone can shed any light on what this is about I'd definitely love to hear it! All help appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
well some are going to say that these are aliens attempting to abduct her.

It could be "night terrors"

My wife suffers from them.

Theres a good thread around here somewhere about them. Or you can google the term.

I say have her talk to someone about it.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Aliens are attempting to abduct her.

- Damm that elevatedone - stealing my thunder!

Are the dreams in any way effecting her everyday life? If yes then talk to someone, a Dr is a good place to start.

If no, then ya missus is hardcore cos I'd be laying bricks!

Option C - Chop off her head and ram a steak through her heart. That'll stop em!

new topics

join