It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my posts may be edgy, so heres another 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Look I would like to apologize to everyone here and guests i may offend, i tend to preach, rant and get off track i will admit. I was cursed with over emotion, probably my moms fault god bless her soul. And to let you know I dont "hate", I dislike -not the person btw. But have issues with peoples beliefs. People often equate themselfes on a singular rock of tradition, ritual belief, which to me is offensive just by its high maintanance requirements. I look at life as free by nature and the law of the jungle. Greedy liars cant live in a world like that, so they build kingdoms and lie to kings, stealing the one thing that made us all happy once. But today we have technology, and the tools to resist this reality. But not to fight back when it comes to fisticuffs pray it doesnt.

But if the dominator of a country (police, military, politicians) is not willing to keep some angle of balanced and fair public checks and inquiries on our so called current "war"time freedom and fair legislation of non oppressive and un-constitutional laws such as a drug war or other more important false entities as well, then the country will fall into civil war as it has in urban areas and the southern border, and today, will be I believe like einstien says, a war of words, which is how i perceive he meant when he stated the next great war will be fought with sticks and stones. it may be a reference to iraq also and i may be wrong. But i honestly believe our war s have been incited by a bad seed group of selfish secretive opportunists, remember nixon? LBJ? who were other bad presidents? ..oh yeah our good ol texan tailed bushy boy. Pitchfork and furnaces, ready for who?

The sad tradgedy you secretly praise perhaps, or at least if not you, your silent puppet masters maybe? Or is our country hijacked? by foriegn and homeland manipulators out for money? these are my questions and of course like good fascist liars they make lists, and like fat blubbery blind elephants they trample the earth as one, global drunken wife beating rapist. Ruining diverse culture with the rule of war, fear and oppression, not law as they all initially claim, like as of recent the audacious Bush sr. says in a futile attempt to manipulate, or even currently bully america, via flase flag, incited mk ltra style attacks on our own people, indicitive of hitler himslef. The burden of proof is on them, they mock the poor and handicapped guy, and make 12 year old girls cry.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Got to admit mastermind, but I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Your not really telling us anything, its an extremely vague post.
Just as you said its a rant, but with whom? The government? your mum?

Maybe its just me......

[edit on 14-7-2007 by thesneakiod]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   

www.opednews.com...
The Art Of Deception

... A small but very destructive minority of those who look human lack some of the most basic of human characteristics - empathy and conscience.
These creatures use deception and misdirection to prey on human beings.
If humans begin to suspect all is not right with them, they will put a preprogrammed set of movements into play designed to steer you away from the truth. ...etc

if you link to the article, be certain to read the entire 2nd page,
it's, IMO, a must read.

i think this applies to your thread...
thanks

join