It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S Troops kill 6 Iraqi Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
video.msn.com...

As the U.S starts stronger than ever that it's time for the troops to come out of Iraq and limit troop numbers..... this happens

This may cause a ripple effect.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
You gotta love the *SNIP* who come up with the titles...oh wait, its our own AMERICAN MEDIA. Our soldiers come under fire from Iraqi Police and yet the title is bias. How about:

6 Iraqi Police Open Fire on American Troops! Oh wait, thats not what its about...its about people not liking Bush so they abuse their freedom of press on the men who are fighting and dying over there. Bunch of BS!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
[edit on 21/7/07 by shadow_soldier1975]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadow_soldier1975
You gotta love the *SNIP* who come up with the titles...oh wait, its our own AMERICAN MEDIA. Our soldiers come under fire from Iraqi Police and yet the title is bias. How about:

6 Iraqi Police Open Fire on American Troops! Oh wait, thats not what its about...its about people not liking Bush so they abuse their freedom of press on the men who are fighting and dying over there. Bunch of BS!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

Now now, why would the media want to portray our soldiers in a non negative spotlight?

Theres a reason why I always believe the exact opposite of what the MSM says.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Stuff like this is BS, corruption is ripe in the Iraq police force, it wouldnt suprise me if the cops where terrorist collaberators or even terrorists in cops uniforms, maybe perhaps it was just a mistake.
Or they'd been hanging around with americas to long and picked up some tactics..blue on blue haha just joking about the last part.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It seems to me like the Iraqi police are corrupt and apparently have the Americans on KoS... did they even try and negotiate something to get their LT back? Well.. it seems like there will always be corruption anywhere you go.. whether its the police in America or the law.. it's everywhere.. people get away with murder while innocent people have to face much harder sentences than other people who do much more severe things. My question about this war: Why are we still here and what is the reason we were here in the first place? There are no weapons of mass destruction and we got lucky and captured Hussein.. now what?

new topics

top topics

join