It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle disasters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
In 1980 I had a dream in which Christ took me into the future, showing me a Shuttle lauching, then exploding.

I sent Nasa letters explaining what I saw and for that recieved only on letter Thanking me but the Shuttle would land at an emergency airstrip, I continued that was not going to happen as it was going to be in pieces

Again I heard the Spirit speaking on the Shuttle and again wrote this time to President Bush since Nasa still does not reply.

Twice I've had the agonizing pain of seeing something about to happen and those in charge do nothing to prevent it.

Well I still see the Shuttle in danger and this time it's sitting on the launch pad when the motors ignite only to see it explode from a failure to plan for failure. No means of escape will doom those on board just as in the past two. People who could have made a difference stood silent as those voices of past crews are today silent.

Michael

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
hmm

well looking atyour post

you tell us you predicted the first disaster

nothing about the second though you claim it

and your point is ?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I had a dream the shuttle expoded on the pad. It was right before Atlantis carried John Glenn back in space.

there is kinda of an escape plan for the astroaughts if the bird is still on the ground, but the way i saw it in my dream there is no way they could get out in time

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
hmm

well looking atyour post

you tell us you predicted the first disaster

nothing about the second though you claim it

and your point is ?

Point being if the first two came true then it's possible the third will follow.

As for claiming:
Just talk to the co workers who saw the model I built with an escape pod design. It was those who saw it (including family) will be my witness. I actually sent the model to President Ronald Regan along with my dog tags from failure to defend their lives.

Second claim:
Letter sent to the President warning him of another disaster on the horizon. Both email and regular mail was sent to him.

Third claim:
Based on Nasa record for saftey, I see another chance for losing a shuttle. A prediction !

Michael

new topics

top topics

join