It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien force about to "correct" Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
that sounds MORE plausible than any alien theory i ever heard..well done

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Tg,

Hate to inform you but they do exist and they aren't going to start World War Three. Oops! forgot I don't know nothing.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollyavila It is very possible for them to create a hologram of UFO's landing and of Jesus' second coming, if they want to.

LOL how about Buddha? Hologram or Vision caught on film?

Oops sorry forgot the caption and source... No there was no person to create that shadowy figure... it just appeared and lasted for an hour

A human-shaped shadow in the middle of a rainbow halo appears on Zushan Mountain after a heavy rainfall in Qinhuangdao, North China's Heibei Province, July 1, 2007. The vision, which many tourists believed to be the Buddha, stayed for more than an hour.

Source

[edit on 17-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by hollyavila It is very possible for them to create a hologram of UFO's landing and of Jesus' second coming, if they want to.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by zorgon]

Neither. To me, this looks like the shadow of a man standing on the top of a hill when the sun is coming up behind him, and he snapped a pic. That's all; nothing fancy I don't think.

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Alien force about to "correct" Earth

Are we "correct" yet? Do I have'ta go to work?

Roper

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As soon as the words "Sherry" and "Shriner" showed up...

To quote many of you:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Wait, did i just read "Drones"? Oh noes!

Probably a part of the big fake story again.

Damn when will this finally stop!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think this is where the story was first posted however I'm not familiar with the language. Can anyone else help with that. The site could give an indication of If this is a hoax or not. I'm going to say hoax.

illuminati.blog.hr...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon, that's a "glory". I think you can pretty much dismiss the "remained for an hour" part.

Here's how it works. You generally see them from mountainous areas, where the sun can rise behind you and cast your shadow on the fog. Generally you have to be on a peak or the edge of a drop off so that the shadow can be cast down into the fog at the right angle. If the conditions are right, you will see a circular rainbow around your head.

Due to the optics involved, if a group of people are standing along the edge of the dropoff, each will see a glory, but they'll only see it around their own head, not around the head of the others. If you happen to take a picture of it, the camera will record the glory as being around the camera.

That's why in your image the glory is a bit offset to the guy's eye instead of being symmetric around his head - the camera is recording it as being centered on the camera lens. That's also where the guy's other arm is - holding the camera (look at the shadow shape).

Here is the first website I found that shows a sketch of it. Larry Niven worked it into his novel "A Gift from Earth" - apparently there is a mesa near where he grew up where you can see this fairly regularly.

Link, link, link.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Anyway, did anyone spot the "geodesic orbit" statement in the first post?

What is a "geodesic orbit"? A satellite follows a geodesic, but there's no such thing as a "geodesic orbit". I think the original writer meant "geosynchronous".

It's not the sort of mistake you'd make if you knew what you were talking about.

Yeah, I noticed that right away, but I didn't want to feed the troll.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes have heard NSA referred to as the compay because there's a lot of overlap between the two agenciec, but he probably meant the CIA.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think The budda thing is simple, thats what happens when the sun shines on mist especially in a high altitude!

People read too much into things, this lady has studied the bible and has done a lot of research but it is only too easy to get sucked in to the point of beliving what you hear and read and prehaps taking things too literelly.

It is obsession that has lead her here, I do not think she is lying delibratly. This lady belives she is a prophit. I feel she really belives this and she means well but infact there are vunerable people out there who could fall for this.

I thought I was having a wired UFO experiance just last night! It was a cobweb outside my bedroom window glinting in the light from the street. I was terrified until I realised what it was LOL
Things aren't always what they first seem.

There are things in this world that can not be explained, it is hard to be belived if there is a genuine strange experiance. Where do you go for help? Who do you turn too? Will you be made a fool out of? Is it best to keep things to yourself? and just KNOW

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I don't feel "corrected", did I miss it?

I was working hard today so maybe they don't like hard workers.

Roper

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah right and if they land in my yard do you really believe I'm not gonna knock on the ships front door? And with a name like NibiruRising did you think I wouldn't notice the reptilian remark. Obvious hoax...and a bad hoax at that!

[edit on 17-7-2007 by NibiruRising]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
so the holes in the bottom of the drones are stargates. sweet the aliens are tiny to fit through those little bitty stargates. Anybody want to join me in the backyard to wait for these drones to arrive. bring your bat, or cricket stick or whatever. we can take turns binking them when they drop out the bottom of their stargates.

Hey bob, here comes another one you take 'em.

BINK!

nice one right over the fence.

Oh wait here comes another. go get JR. see if he wants to swing at one.

Daddy what are you and bob doing? (sleeply walks out the back kitchen door into the back yard.)

Here son get over here and try this bat out, I got something fun for us to do today.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank You for that post BASSPLYR - I really needed a good laugh

Dam! I can't stop laughing - we need some good humor in here from time to time

[edit on 7/17/07 by housegroove23]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by frailty
That's an interesting post. I find it almost as funny as the original hoax. I don't think the original hoax has too much "real" truth in it

I mean really where do you get this stuff, beyond speculative websites that have no idea what they are talking about.

I just don't know how you can act like you really know what is going on with the ET's and the elites... I do agree that their may different ET groups here at work in the Earth each possibly serving a different purpose.

I really don't think that the elites just play with low-level ET technology.

Also, if their are "alien" forces that are so evil like the "Dracos." why, oh why haven't they just annihilated us yet. Or are they just battling it out in hyperspace with other groups like the "Nordics?"

I think you may believe too much disinformation. Also, I think they may be called drones, not probes,

I think the global conditioning program started around 26000 ago.

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by frailty]

I have a source for my information but you would not accept it. Yes I agree that what I write could seem like a hoax to many people. There is 'real truth' if one considers perspective.

We could agree that there is many groups and they often compete for various reasons, but there is aliens and there is a devoted segment of the population that serve them.

Technology is as simple as plans or methods that are reproducible. Playing is using something outside of its best intended usage and for one's own amusement and satisfaction. Certain aliens don't exist in our sphere of reality... yet. Yes they do fight each other there and about.

Everything is disinfo depending on how it is presented. Drones are passive and probes are not. Yes, we agree that most of us are conditioned to be here.

You had excellent thoughts. Keep it up!

[edit on 17-7-2007 by denythestatusquo]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
deny,I know I am new here but I have no idea what you said in that last post you editted today. It seemed to make no sense. Is that how you meant it to sound? I'm not trying to insult you or anything but I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tom Bedlam
Zorgon, that's a "glory". I think you can pretty much dismiss the "remained for an hour" part.

Sigh..... thank you Tom
As to websites though I much prefer this one

www.atoptics.co.uk...

Originally posted by IncarnAngel
People read too much into things,

And skeptics can't just enjoy a cool image without an incessent need to debunk it

[edit on 18-7-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefatladybut he probably meant the CIA.

The NSA routinely works out of Langley, Virginia Not saying this isn't a hoax, but he did say it was at a location outside the NSA headquarters

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join