It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which US president are you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well it would have been nice to know that I had to sign up to some bs site to get my results.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I HATE that test!

You have the most in common with George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States.

Excuse me while I find a strong rope and a chair to kick out from beneath me...

lol, thats funny.

I got

Your Score: Franklin Roosevelt

You have the most in common with Franklin Roosevelt, the 32nd President of the United States.

more than 99% too.

Don't really know much about him, still could have been Dubya. Though as I hate him, I don't know why I didn't get him.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
My results say.....Harry Truman.

-tts

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Harry Truman

You have the most in common with Harry Truman, the 33rd President of the United States. Truman was born in Lamar, Missouri, the oldest of three children born to John and Martha Truman. After graduating high school, Truman worked a series of clerical jobs and spent time as a farmer before enlisting in the Missouri National Guard. Truman commanded a regimental battery in France during World War I. Having horrible sight, Truman passed his eye test for the military by memorizing the eye chart. A sign of his tradtional heartland upbringing, Truman liked to sit down to a meal of steak and potatoes. Harry Truman was the last U.S. president that did not have a college degree.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My results:

You didn't match up with any of the presidents on this test. Considering how high your score was, you have apparently experienced a lot and have probably accomplished many things. However, nothing you have done or anything you like compares particularly to any president between FDR and George W. Bush. Maybe 2009 will bring a president that you compare to, or perhaps you just need to lay off the broccoli. My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 99% on compatibility

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Well no wonder, ST, you have the most in common with Zombie Reagan. Since he hasn't been elected yet, he's not on the (heavily rigged and very insulting) test.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Well no wonder, ST, you have the most in common with Zombie Reagan. Since he hasn't been elected yet, he's not on the (heavily rigged and very insulting) test.

Don't be mad just cause you are like Dubya!

Although, Zombie Reagan would make a good Pres!

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I win... lol

You have the most in common with John F. Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I took the test and hear are the results .
From the source and despite being born outside of the US. I reckon the results are more random then anything else.

You have the most in common with George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States.

AND

[edit on 15-7-2007 by xpert11]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I scored higher than a 99% compatibility to be "Franklin Roosevelt"

That's interesting
Not bad, just interesting.

Edit* type o

[edit on 7/15/2007 by jensouth31]

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
John Kennedy

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ah man, it wont work for me, and I have an account with OkCupid and everything.

Apparently from other tests though I'm like Bill Clinton and John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join