It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the difference between Illuminati and Majestic 12 ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm starting this thread to see if someone can help me determine what's there purpose and what they really are as societies, and also to see if there is any evidence to prove their existance or any member of these groups.All I know is that MAJ-12 is in charge of the alioen/ufo cover-up and the Illuminati is in charge of all the other stuff in a global scale.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
MJ-12 is merely just another group of scientists, politicians, et al that make up yet another arm of The Illuminati. MJ12 was created by Truman to "investigate" (cover-up) the Roswell crash. What they are up to today, we can only speculate.

According to an article in DNA Magazine dated July 6, 2006, and series of interviews given by a Dr. Dan Burisch, (an alleged government employee of MJ-12 for 20+ years) on the Jeff Rense Radio program July 6 and July 13, 2006, the alleged current line up of MJ-12 consists of the following members:

J1: Vice Admiral John M. McConnell --- former director of the NSA, first (January 2007) Director of National Intelligence (DNI), replacing previous Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) as head of U.S. intelligence community.
J2: Richard B. Cheney --- Vice President USA and former Secretary of Defense under first President Bush.
J3: Porter Goss --- former DCI (Director of Central Intelligence)
J4: Admiral Bobby Ray Inman --- Former director of the NSA and Naval intelligence, former deputy director of the CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA).
J5: Henry Alfred Kissinger --- former National Security Advisor and Secretary of State under President Nixon.
J6: Zbigniew Brzezinski --- Former National Security Advisor under President Carter.
J7: General Richard B. Myers - Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, under second President Bush, until his recent retirement, in September 2005.
J8: Kevin Tebbit --- British Ministry of Defence.
J9: Carol Thatcher --- Daughter of the former Prime Minister of Great Britain, Margaret Thatcher. Carol Thatcher's low profile ended with her late 2005 participation in the TV show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!
J10: Alan Greenspan --- former Chairman of the Federal Reserve.
J11: Harold Varmus --- former Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and Nobel Prize winner in medicine.
J12: M. Kelly (information unknown)

IF this is true, this is a VERY powerful group, indeed.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernDystopia
MJ-12 is merely just another group of scientists, politicians, et al that make up yet another arm of The Illuminati. MJ12 was created by Truman to "investigate" (cover-up) the Roswell crash. What they are up to today, we can only speculate.

According to an article in DNA Magazine dated July 6, 2006, and series of interviews given by a Dr. Dan Burisch, (an alleged government employee of MJ-12 for 20+ years) on the Jeff Rense Radio program July 6 and July 13, 2006, the alleged current line up of MJ-12 consists of the following members:

Thanks for the info ModernDystopia, but I don't believe most of Dr. Dan Burisch's claims since he's still under top secret projects, one of which I've heard of called Lotus. He could be a dis-info agent due to the fact that some of his claims are outragous, anything involving "stargates" and some of his other claims, thanks for the post.

join