It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NinjaCast | Interactive Show!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
[color=#80c0e0]The NinjaCast is Going LIVE! ...sort-of

The next episode of The NinjaCast will be recorded live, with the Skype lines open! Listeners will have the ability to Skype-in and interact on-air with Da Majik Ninja and his
Special Guest!
so dont miss it!

To interact with the show, you will need to download and install Skype and register for a free Skype account. You will also need working speakers and a microphone!
A broadband internet connection is also highly recommended.

The time & date of the live recording will be posted here within the next few days. Check back for more details about the upcoming show. Post here if you have any comments or suggestions about The NinjaCast or upcoming topics.

Thanks for Listening!

[edit on 7/13/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Oh cant wait,

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sounds great! I will look forward to your next show and who know's maybe I will be a featured caller...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
If you are planning on being a part of the interactive show, you need to get me your Skype username. You can either U2U it to me, or just add me to your Skype buddy-list.

More details to come...!!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Are Asala and Antar the only two people interested in this? I guess I thought I had more fans than that.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
[color=#80c0e0]The Interactive Episode is CANCELLED

...due to an apparent lack of interest. However if anyone would like to be featured on future episodes of The NinjaCast, you may email me a recording.

[email protected]

I apologize to anyone that may have been looking forward to the interactive show. It would have been fun, but it's not worth all the trouble if no one plans to listen to it.

Regards,
Da Majik Ninja

top topics

join