It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Agrees to U.N. Nuclear Inspection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Iran Agrees to U.N. Nuclear Inspection

news.yahoo.com

VIENNA, Austria - U.N. nuclear inspectors banned earlier this year by Iran from visiting a heavy water reactor will now be allowed to inspect it before the end of July, the International Atomic Energy Agency said Friday.

In a further sign of compromise, the IAEA said the country also agreed to answer questions on past experiments that the international community fears could be linked to a weapons program.

The IAEA — the U.N.'s nuclear monitor — said Iran promised the concessions, ...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well, here comes the game of charades, or hide and seek again!

I just don't understand why Iran invites the IAEA to inspect their nuclear facilities then gets ticked off when the inspectors find things that they didn't want them to find? They obviously aren't very good at the hide part of hide & seek.

I wonder if they'll let the inspectors go where they want to go to do a proper inspection? Doubtful!

I'm sure they now have very well rehearsed answers for the questions that the IAEA might ask them about their nuclear weapons program!

I also wonder if the carrier fleets in the Gulf may have helped Iran change its mind about the IAEA inspections? I guess only the Iranian government knows the answer to that one.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13/7/07 by Keyhole]

join