It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanton Friedman on Larry King

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Just a heads-up for those who care: my local newspaper said that Stanton Friedman would be a guest on the Larry King show tonight. I figured those in this forum might be interested.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
CNN.com:

Friday, 9 p.m. ET

Are UFO's real? Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin, and Arizona's former governor tell Larry what they saw.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
If you'll go here:

www.cnn.com...

...they are advertising that Buzz Aldrin and Fife Symington will be on Larry King discussing UFOs, maybe Friedman will be called in as an expert witness.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is an awesome thing, not very often that something like this happens.

However, either one of two things will come out of this.

Either this is a good start to the long awaited disclosure that we have been waiting for.

or

They will make it sound very mysterious and interesting so that they can get some good ratings and then at the very end deny it and debunk it. Business as usual.

Of course I am hoping for number one to be true but more likely it will be number two.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up DragonsDemesne.

This was already being discussed here.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
IMO, Stan's "the Man".

So he's kind of a stick-in-the-mud you wouldn't want marrying your sister.

he's still the best, level-headed, straight-talking, 'mouthpiece' in our movement today.

At least he's not swimming with moths in the vortex-ether of U$ currency like that turncoat Fuhrer Greer.

Seriously, I've exchanged e-mails with Friedman and he's a no-nonsense, well-informed, articulate proponent of disclosure. Give him all the support you can. (go to his web site and buy a book - he'll personalize a cool autograph for you or a designate (but he won't soak you for $800 just to hum to his flashlight in the forest)).

My guess is he'll be the most logical, honest-sounding guest on the show...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by danx
Thanks for the heads up DragonsDemesne.

This was already being discussed here.

As stated, this is already being covered. Please continue the discussion in that thread.

Thanks.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join