It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Akashic records

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Does anyone have any thoughts on this? It makes sense, it would answer alot of 'how do we do this' questions and many others as well.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Seems that we broached this subject before here?

Depends on what the records mean, varies depending on who you speak to.

I think it refers to a body of universal knowledge that is accessible in a number of manners.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I know what the records are...I'd like some feedback for others as to the truth of it. Do you believe there is such a thing? It would answer alot of questions, then again, bring up a few more.
And if you do believe there is such a thing, do you feel comfortable with that? Knowing that another person can access you so intamately?

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I willing to put "some" credence into the principle theory of Akashic records....but as with everything else there is no way to prove or disprove it.

to me, it explains physic ability...(how physics read your past and can tell you what has happened in your life or who is important in your life)

I have no problems of a book of records being kept of my actions....someone has to record it and remember it for me.

I am not worried if someone taps into my file of the akashic records because I feel that you can block access by closing your mind to them.

However I wouldn't be comfortable with physic around if I am in an "altered" state. (ex..drugged up, drunk, sleeping)

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

to me, it explains physic ability...(how physics read your past and can tell you what has happened in your life or who is important in your life)

That's what I was thinking.
Now, what do you believe might be the harm of going there?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
there has been scientific evidence that such a thing exists... it has been thought to be located within the depths of the Sphinx, underground, and a team of Japanese (go NIPPON!!!) scientists with a horde of electrical equipment based on tracking cavities underground went there to do an analysis. and guess what?

they found several cavities, particularly within the sphinx, located under the platform it sits upon. however, there are now armed guards who sit at the labyrinth's entrances so... yeah... once again, humans thwarting other humans. Still, it's not their fault. "I'm only obeying orders"

It's my belief that the AR has been taken over by TPTB, and the knowledge within it has also been commandeered. It is very likely to have been located already, and the fact that it has't been publicized or the fact that whats inside hasn't been revealed to the public is a testament to this idea

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
If anyone is interested in what can be achieved by "tapping into" these records, read up on Edgar Cayce. He is said to have gotten into these records further than anyone else.

I totally believe they are real, and I believe more people have read them than have ever know they have read them. I believe anyone with any psychic ability, latent or well developed, have read these records at some point in time weather they know it or not.

I believe I have tapped into them from time to time subconsciously, which has helped me in developing the abilities that have lied dormant in myself.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Knowledge at all levels is not accessible by everyone because they have to evolve in order to access higher levels of knowledge. Intent is very important in knowledge that is accessed.

Since knowledge is power it is not freely given to any and all without many conditions attached whether from the light or dark.

The records you speak of in a physical form are a respresentation of the true records the body immortal the intelligence of the universe.

top topics

join