It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Living Proof Why Healthcare Costs so Much.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Michael Moore is living proof why the health care system cost says former Arkansas Governor, here is the article. What do all of you think about these comments, are they valid or not?

Michael Moore and Huckabee in a War of Words.

The former Arkansas governor told reporters in a conference call Wednesday that he hasn't seen and probably won't see the Flint, Mich. native's documentary "Sicko," which calls for an overhaul of America's health care system.

"Frankly, Michael Moore is an example of why the health care system costs so much in this country. He clearly is one of the reasons that we have a very expensive system.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Riiiiiigggght........

So, it's all the fault of people with obesity problems

Maybe (ex.) Governor Huckabee should just have them killed

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I've seen Huckabee speak in public and I'm shocked by this mean-spirited remark. It doesn't seem in his character.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Moore has actually come out to admit that he has a weight problem that is unacceptable and has vowed to lose weight and get healthy...he said that in the research for this movie he realized he was being a bit of a hypocrite. I'm really not a fan of him but must commend him for admitting that and taking steps to get healthy.

top topics

join