It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Alien races ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've started this thread to see if there is anyone out there who has had dreams of different alien races or mythic beasts such as bigfoot or the chupacabra. The reason I'm saying this is in a dream of mine it showed me a line-up of more than a 100 different species and bigfoot, chupacabra, and what is known as the nordic aliens(which look like humans) appeared to me and the most disgusting of the bunch had to be the two mythic creatures I've mentioned and some sort of crazy lookin' alien which was simmilar to a praying mantis. Another creature I saw was the race we call reptillian, which are about 7 feet tall with a scale body and had no genitelia, unless it was in the inner layer. I know it was just a dream so you don't have to come down and bash me.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The race known as the small greys are similar in appearance to the alien being seen in the "Alien Interview".With it's big lense lookin' eyes and thin/frail body appearance, which looks alike to the image below. If someone could post back it would begreat since I'm all alone hear with this alien hear and got nothing better to do at the time.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I had a dream a long time ago (I was around the age of 9 or 10) and I can still remember it completely even to this day. I appeared in this all white room. There was a huge window showing trees and houses outside. I looked to my right and saw a caucasian male around 6'0 with short brown hair seemingly in his late 20's or early 30's, he was wearing an all white suit and standing next to a white grand piano. He looked back at me and held out his hand saying, " (my name), everything you've ever wanted" I looked around me and the room suddenly was filled with all sorts of toys and material things. I looked back at him and he said, "All you have to do is say it, say I'm your father". I then slowly walked over to the window and looked down. Thats when I noticed that we were moving over the houses and trees and that I was not in just a simple room but actually in a UFO. I thought about his offer some more but I could sense that this man was growing impatient. I was very confused about the whole situation and wondered what exactly he meant by wanting me to say he was my father. I already have a dad I thought. So I said no.

That's when things got even freakier. The man got really mad and before I knew it, I was on the ground near a very unique Scottish style house (cottage) that I had been looking at from above. I looked up and saw the spaceship I'd got dumped from. It was all white and circular with windows around. Then I saw all of these shadows approaching me. They started attacking me and holding me down. I heard a voice whispering to me that there were forty of them surrounding me.

When I woke up I couldn't believe how real everything had felt. I previously hadn't believed in UFO's or aliens because I was taught that they didn't exist. But after having that dream I began to speculate. I kept asking myself if I had really experienced all of that in real time. However, my question wasn't answered until several years later when I was 16. While traveling to a family vacation I happened to look out of the window while the plane was taking off. And what I saw brought everything back to me. I saw the same trees and that same scottish style house that I was dropped off at. I couldn't believe it but there it was.
Even now I still keep an eye out for the man in the white suit, thinking that one day I will run into him. Truly one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
Even now I still keep an eye out for the man in the white suit, thinking that one day I will run into him. Truly one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.
I had a similar encounter when I was around 4 yrs old with a "man" that had the same appearance of jesus , but the outfit was all white as well . "He" was holding me up in his arms smiling and speaking through his mind to me saying " Your my creation , don't be afraid of me".Another weird thing about it is that I was seeing the whole world from some sort of cloud we were on,being able to breath without no astronaut suit. I don't know what I was really on ,it could've been a mothership for all I know, thanks for the post since I was feelin' like the only person with these encounters on BTS.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
that's definitley strange. I am sure there are more people out there with similar dreams. Surely we can't be the only two. Speak up people!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I think that they're afraid of bein' labeled a nut or whatever else they call it( I don't mind it at all) . I had a crazy dream last night of people bein' chiped with a strange little device that becomes part of the person's skin and that the military was takin' people into these underground facilities based on the ammount of money they paid which was somewhere around 5-10 million dollars for each chip/ticket. If it's like that at least I'll know how much money I'll need to rob to get to that ammount, thanks for choosin' me as your friend.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I have had some very strange dreams, especially when I was younger, they were mostly about these wierd, dark creatures that lived by this deep pond. I used to have the same dream over and over and the dreams were quite bizarre. I don't think they were alien but it was very vivid and I still remember those dreams to this day. I have hardly even thought about those dreams and they probably are not signifigant. Just thought I'd share.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yeah I know how that is as well, I've had weird occurances in real life seein' people that weren't even there when I was a kid. I couldn't explain it to nobody at the time since it was likely I wouldn't be believed by my parents and the rest of my family. I've seen things that would scare any 10 year old to death. I've also had this weird encounter of people discussing about my family in a demonic voice about who was weak hearted and who had seen them . They were right in my room which I had shared with my older sister at the time , which had frightened me since this all occured periodicly around 3 AM at least 2 days of the week. But it all ended about six or 7 months after my mom had done some spiritual stuff which got rid of those bad stuff without me even tellin' her at the time . I told her my story years later and she be sayin' " why you didn't say anything?" and I told her you wouldn't believe me anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Hey im not afraid to speak up, Dreams are a very strong topic with me and I have done extensive research into dreams and have come to the conclusion that the mind does work in mysterious ways. I think most people will agree to have had dejavu in some form or another. It happens for me often and usually ends with me becoming pretty weirded out with strange feelings. But I dream often and can usually remember my dreams. I have even had the same dream over and over again. The exact same dream, that being im on a porch somewhere and im just rocking in a chair. All I can see is my face and im old looking and im alone. That’s it nothing more. Just two nights ago I had a dream about a girl friend of mine. In the dream I was at her work for which I have never been to her bldg. Anyway I remember walking down a hallway and her office was the last door on the left. I walked in and we just looked into each others eyes and said nothing. Then I woke up, I emailed her the next day and told her of my dream and she emailed me back and said her office was the last door on the left down the hall. WOW right how could I have known that her door was the last on the left when I have never been there and she has never spoken about her office to me before? I tend to believe that in some way minds can be linked, hence some form of telepathic communication and not knowing it is happening. Anyway the other dream I have over and over is of me fighting against some force which is attacking me and my family, I can’t see what they look like only that they are trying to kill me and my family. I always wake up just as we are being overtaken.

Anyway pretty wild stuff going on in our brains right?

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by geemony
I tend to believe that in some way minds can be linked, hence some form of telepathic communication and not knowing it is happening. Anyway the other dream I have over and over is of me fighting against some force which is attacking me and my family, I can’t see what they look like only that they are trying to kill me and my family. I always wake up just as we are being overtaken.
That was some pretty interestin' stuff you told us there geemony, I've never had an experience like the first part you told us of knowing the office without even bein' told. The last part you posted struck me alote since I had a dream last night of someone tryin' to sneak in to my house through my backyard entrance and had a crowbar in hand as I tried to beat him to a pulp with my bare hands. I never gotten to the end result cause I woked up from the damn alarm I put, if this does occur I'll make sure I put a baseball bat near by , so I could do a number on him like the GoodFellas. Thanks for sayin' your experience and not bein' hush hush like the rest of the folks on BTS.

[edit on 20-7-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I had a crazy dream last night of an alien race attackin' earth and that instead of sendin' soldiers to fight us they used shape-shiftin' robots to attack those who were inside their homes and sent what we know as the short greys patroling the streets to see if their were any survivers so that they could finish the job themselves. The robots were about 3-4 feet in hight and could change their arms into different types of weapons and were capable of flight.Another wierd thing was that the moon was closer to Earth and that the moon was actually "alien-made" and that they could move it to any planet of their choosing. All of the ufos were comin' from the other side of the moon which they had turned over to face our planet so it could be more easier to watch over us. The last thing I have to say is that I had seen a secret form of millitary that was in some sort of partnership with these beings and helped in killin' the people around the world. In the dream I heard some voice speakout sayin' that the government knew about the alien agenda and kept it away from the public to help restart the earth's population in which the secret government known as the "Illuminati" will take over with the small % of human life left for global dominance and slave labor as they move forth and populate Mars.(This is all a dream folks so don't bash me for my statements)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I haven't had any dreams of that nature lately but I will give updates when they do occur, see ya folks !!

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   

known as the "Illuminati"

Did you know of the Illuminati before the dream or after, as you should know all about the theories and conspiracies about them....in which sounds allot like what you describe may even turn out to be true.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
sometimes I see the same grey when I close my eyes sometimes. It's very strange. It's always just one, and he kind of looks like the picture in the thread above. Also lately I've seen disk shaped ufo's and strange enough my girlfirend has seen the same one in her dreams. I've also seen winged type beings like angels. They flew over me and I felt a cold shroud over me, it was very spooky. I woke up and felt it still...

[edit on 10/17/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
and speaking of dreams, last night I was in my house of youth, and there was a war going on, there were all these people fighting outside, and I was trying to get away. I finally got out the door and jumped the fence, and came face to face with a shotgun weilding guy, he couldn't get a beam on me because I kept running around him in circle like patterns. He almost got me but then I woke up.

I've seen similar things but usually with flying disks in the sky and a flyover of those winged beings. But the dream last night was like it was before the intervention. Very strange...

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by acegotflows

My sister had called me a few days ago and told me she had a dream of these "alien beings" who had came into my house and took me and all my alien related paintings/art , she was frightened 'cause it all felt so real to her. I'll u2u you later on to tell ya about a dream I had that could happen
...... it involves NYC.

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I had a dream dealin' with planes crashin' into buildings around NY but these planes looked odd.... they were "strapped" with bombs . The planes looked like they were from the millitary , unmanned aircraft.

[edit on 17-10-2007 by steve-o]

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
my girl had a dream about a ufo crashing and lava covering the ground, and then a millitary person came to the door of where she was and told her you don't want to go out there right now. I don't know the exacts of her dream, but it was strange. What's even stranger is that I had a dream where i saw disks above and these beings flying over, and things blowing up until the beings flew over and made it peaceful. What was odd is that my vantage point was like I was dead but still observing this from my prone position on the ground. ODD indeed...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Wow ...that is strange
... something is goin' on out there that we don't know of yet....soon it'll be known to the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

join