It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airman shot by anti war activist on JUly 4th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was born in New York. In America, 3rd generation Irish stateside. My great grandfather fought in WW1. I lost 2 great uncles in WW2, along with my other great grandfather was a colonel in WW2 flying combat missions from Africa to Italy. He also served in Korea. 3 uncles and a father who fought in Vietnam. I am a middle road political thinker who sways right more than left but has his own opinions. Do not question my love of country or beliefs please. My family has put in more than enough time to make sure America can sit at it's computers and drink Starbucks.

Now, An American soldier who is defending the anti war movement? I see, so that is patriotic or pathetic?

You can change the title of this thread to whatever you want, the fact is that this man had the cognition to wait till the 4th of July, find a random person in uniform and shoot them to make a point. His aunt stated that in one of the notes he left, 2 in total, that he was mad at the government and wanted to do something on the 4th of July and he did.

He should have put the gun to his head and pulled the trigger like a real man and left the world alone, instead he wanted to make a statement.

Now, in this article that states the airman is getting better and seems the parents think the shooter was fine and adjusted. That would mean that maybe he was actually just a silent hater who was noraml to those around him till he snapped.

on a side note bravo, do you also believe our government was behind 9/11?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Or how about a soldier who has himself shot?

wcbstv.com...

What is the world coming to? Shooting yourself so you don't have to rotate back.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join