It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaida risk rises in the USA.....Again pfft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The 17th or the 31st.
Those two tuesdays have my vote as being the day 'something' somewhere happens which pushes aside the Iraqi catastrophe into the iranian endeveour.

posted on Jul, 21 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
There is apparently a muslim extremeist event in Houston called Gritsy - they play a form of music called Drum N Bass or jungle. But apparently they distribute al=Qaida propaganda in the form of flyers and ak-47s and use the drum n bass as a cover story.

brad.staticvibe.com...
brad.staticvibe.com...

Apparently joe nice an east indian muslim claims to be running an al-qaida sweatshop where they make garments and sell them on harwin. Suraj A or SDF-3 claims he is a robot from jamacai and claims that during his immigration to Saudi Arabia he was trained in the art of ninjitsu and washing his self in camel piss.

www.myspace.com/gritsytx

[edit on 21-7-2007 by DominionOfGozer]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium

So I am guessing here but you didn't watch the video did you?
I can find many more showing the same kind of tactics, and I am not gonna bother even trying to post in that other thread, I don't feel like even discussing anything else about London and it's police state unless you watch the video click here it can all be made up like you make it out to be...

[edit on 023131p://upMonday by seridium]

Dude, in case your gray matter didn't kick in, I wanted to debate the topic you raised and I have seen the video, but I don't want to derail the thread. Come over to the other thread and try your luck..

posted on Jul, 25 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I wish the government would listen to me I know where you can find terrorist operatives living on US soil right away.

I live in a town, but the neighborhood is owned by the Husseins. Literally, they own most of the neighborhoods and undeveloped areas and that is their real names. Then these people behind me on this street called Islington are running some form of pakistany mexican cartel. They are always out there running around in turnbins and doing pushups and doing bayonet training. It looks like a bunch of indians doing a rain dance. Then the corner store is like their supply stash, they are also relatives and harbor weapons and print fake immigration reciepts.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Originally posted by seridium

So I am guessing here but you didn't watch the video did you?
I can find many more showing the same kind of tactics, and I am not gonna bother even trying to post in that other thread, I don't feel like even discussing anything else about London and it's police state unless you watch the video click here it can all be made up like you make it out to be...

[edit on 023131p://upMonday by seridium]

Dude, in case your gray matter didn't kick in, I wanted to debate the topic you raised and I have seen the video, but I don't want to derail the thread. Come over to the other thread and try your luck..

So now that I have time to process my grey matter have you stopped your double thinking bull crap you keep telling yourself that Britain is not a police state well in this video is another one of the hundred examples of police state control removing free speech rights etc.... one of the key concepts would be the million or so CDV cameras around your streets watching your every move and if your ok with that then its already to late for you.

A prime example of full police control in london, So yeah sponge up your Grey matter buddy and wake up your double thinking, remember "stumason" rejection = contradiction, now in this video you can clearly see and be told how they removed free speech? that is allright with you? you can see the police state controlling what can be said truly sick.

watch this video fast forward at this point to 30.50 time line Video here since google id never work for me CLICK THIS

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

I live in britain, I've lived in Manchester and Birmingham and have visited London many times for business and pleasure.

I've also seen the shock-doc you posted.

Come back and spout your rubbish when you have some experience of it.

This subject has been debunked so many times it's not true.

I'm with Nef on this one - and believe me, if it were true, I'd be the first to shout about it.

Most of the camera's belong to private company's - security cams in shops etc.

The cams on our high streets keep us safe, and have been proved to lower crime.

Your comment about britain being a police state is utter drivel.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So what happened to your freedom of speech rights?

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

That post is full of misunderstanding. The cameras in the UK are mostly not run by the cops, and none of them can see into your home, unless you're talking about the same cameras the British military has, which can do that, but are not used by the cops. Not all muslims are suspect - I'd like to know where you got that from.

Britain is as far from a police state as can possibly be. The cops aren't even armed, for crying out loud!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

We still have them? What are you trying to get at? Whatever it is, you're not succeeding.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Actually, we probably have more freedom of speech than many other places on earth.

Our freedom of speech is known as freedom of expression and is written into European Convention on Human Rights (Article 10 ) and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (Article 19) and to some extent in The English Bill of Rights (1689).

These laws are why it took so long to arrest Abu Hamza, and other hate preachers - they had to wait until he committed a hate crime, like inciting racial hatred.

So all in all, I'd say you haven't got a clue what you're talking about, and should rely on a little more research and a little less shock-docs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join