It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 19 - New Evidence!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Peeps,

Ok, there have been several debates on here regarding area 19 of the NTS and the possibility of a underground facility at this location. The main cause of this theory being the high voltage power lines that seemingly stop in the middle of the location. These can be seen on modern imagery but have mainly been put down to old power supplies for the underground nuclear test shots carried out there.
Area 19 Info

Right when I thought this had all been done to death and I totally agreed with the ex test site theory good old dreamlandresort.com came up trumps with link to USGS satellite image
This appears to show MUCH activity around the area 19 site, it looks like there was more drilling than there was tests carried out. It seems strange that all these facilities have now gone but the overhead lines are still there? Maybe i'm barking up the wrong pylon but thought I'd point this out....well done again dreamlandresort

cheers

robbie

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is not much of a reply, but I HEARD that this so-called area 19 is supposed to be an underground base (obviously) that deals with laser weapon technology. It's not proven but still not impossible.

Always fun to see this subject every now and then. Almost forgot about it. We've gotta keep a close eye on that one.

[edit=typo]

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Raud]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi,

I see you have done some digging into the Area 19 story. First I want to applaud you on your great effort to find the truth and gather good evidence to support your theory.

That said, While your efforts are great, your theory is incorrect. I have personally done some of my own digging on the "secret base theory", and come to the firm conclusion that it is a myth. As for what you have found, most of that is old test equipment stands from the 1970's that was used to monitor and record the nuclear testing done there. If there was a real underground facility hidden there, they would Never put so much stuff on the surface where it could be photographed from a satellite like that.

Nice Effort, but still no Base!

Please continue your efforts to research the truth, but beware of misleading finds such as this.

Tim

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
^WOW

So someone does some digging and finds things that don't support your theory so their automatically considered incorrect?

Way to respect someones opinion and theories

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
keep up the research stratsys-sws

ignore the negative comments.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Excellent work stratsys-sws. Please respetfully ignore any comment that might have little or nsubstance in fact. There have been a lot of those lately!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Just wondering,

Why do so many here love to scream "Ignorance" and "Negitave Comment" the second they disagree with someone?

For the Record, Area 19 is a test site. There is stuff in the area, I just don't think a base exists there. The area, as far as I can tell, is still used for top secret nuclear testing.

I believe that information pointing to an underground base IS Misleading. My reason is that nuclear testing facilities are now all built underground to comply with international treaties.

Will someone please explain why disagreement has to equal ignorance? Can't we be mature enought not to resort to name calling?

Tim

top topics

join