It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Disturbing View of Our Troops

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I still can't get over the fact that although its been widely written about and all over the news that there were no WMD's found and that we were mislead into this war that people still expect the Iraqis to welcome them with open arms and that we are doing them a favor by ripping up their country and killing their family, friends and neighbors. Someone said they are unable to police themselves...well sorry but I find that funny because these things werent going on at least not on a daily basis before the war, so who is it exactly thats unable to police these people?

I dunno about the rest of you but if America was ever invaded God forbid, I wouldnt be helping my invaders by telling them that I had a weapons cache hidden in my wall and Id lie to the Mofos as much as possible and spit on them when their back was turned. You are asking for miracles by thinking they are going to love you when it was only a small majority of people that had it so bad over there, and they were the ones trying to assasinate the president of their country, as well as now bombing Turkey and Iran. Strange how we gave Lebanon arms to quell the attackers of Israel recently, but Saddam Hussein was a madman for doing the same thing to keep his country together and to avoid problems with neighboring countries.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join