It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live to talk about UFOs Friday

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
aquarius, can we please not start with that type of stuff? The chances of anything significant flying by Anderson Cooper while he was standing on that roof during the Larry King UFO show are like .000000000001%. It was probably a bird or bug or whatever the hell else. Let's not upload some blurry pictures of a dot or a smudge so everyone can try and guess what it was...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
diplomat, I fully understand that. Thats why i didnt post them. The only use the images i took is to have a frame of refrence for a real video. Also like i said in my post i understand the imposiblitiy of that senerio.

I watched it a bunch and its not a bug because its far in the distance, i'm sure it wasnt a plane as it would have come out the other side of his head. So it could be a bird.

Are you saying I should just not simply bring it up?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Actually, go ahead and post them. Most of the people on this board would get mad at me for telling you not to; they love to analyze little dots and smudges...

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I think most of the significant encounters occur with military. And the public will never see it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
It's now on the net for those with an interest... a google video link here.

Cheers,

Vic

[edit on 17-7-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
great post guys! these are the rare moments in ats history that matter amd and no one gets into a heated namecalling/dabate session

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's looks like that the Youtubes are all gone......

Here is (at the moment of posting) a working torrent-link :

thepiratebay.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
what a disappointment!! So saddening.
What happened to Buzz!? He seemed so... 'sedated'.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I just caught the end of Larry King tonight with Criss Angel and at the end he said they'll be talking about UFOs tomorrow night. So I checked his website and all it said was 60th Anniversary of Roswell.

I'll be checking it out... hopefully he gets some good guests and not some weirdos...

I heard that they were considering letting Amy Winehouse on the show, the girl that sings rehab. Apparently she told someone in the media she was abducted by extraterrestrials. Me personally I could be so lucky, if I had one opportunity to be abducted I would be like awesome!.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another Larry King live to talk about ufos torrent, this time without the commercials.....

www.torrentbox.com...

[edit on 22-7-2007 by webstra]

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Bump

In case anyone missed the original telecast, CNN will be repeating
the Larry King UFO show tonight, Sunday July 22nd.

I realize many of you thought it was a joke, but I was out of town
and didn't see it.

Regards.....kk

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I am saddened to report that despite CNN promos all weekend about the re-broadcast of the July 13th UFO show on Larry King, that since Tammie Faye Baker died......they are going to replay that on Sunday night.

Even after they replayed it on Saturday night.

I feel...........empty.

Evidently, watching 65 pound woman who has cancer and big eye lashes
who is certainly dying brings more ratings than UFO nut jobs.

Sorry for my prior post. CNN........blows.

UPDATE: In all honesty, I take back all of my above jabs at that woman.
She courageously embraced death and gave hope to many people. I am so glad that I can still realize when I am wrong. She had more grace and dignity than any other person I can think of in the recent past. May GOD strike me dead for making fun of her. I am truly sorry.

Sincerely...kk

[edit on 22-7-2007 by kinda kurious] edited with remorse

[edit on 22-7-2007 by kinda kurious]

posted on Jul, 23 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq
I'm pleased thast they asked Stanton Friedman to be there. I personally think out of all the ufologists, He's probably the one with the best real world credentials to speak on this subject. It's not like he's some un educated hillbilly( no offense to hillbilies
) hopefully we'll hear some information that we haven't heard.

i'm pretty glad he's going on the show as well, He knows his stuff and is not susceptible to as much bull# (bull# comparable to the words of Steven Greer) i like him and think he gives ufology the credit it is needing to crack through to the mainstream these days.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join