It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry King Live to talk about UFOs Friday

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I just caught the end of Larry King tonight with Criss Angel and at the end he said they'll be talking about UFOs tomorrow night. So I checked his website and all it said was 60th Anniversary of Roswell.

I'll be checking it out... hopefully he gets some good guests and not some weirdos...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Figures ,i gotta work till 10pm est.Hope i can catch a re-run.Should be interesting,thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I know george noorey is said to be on it, but who else, did they say.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Stanton Friedman said that him and Jesse Marcel Jr would be on

[edit on 13-7-2007 by LogicalThinker]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Figures ,i gotta work till 10pm est.Hope i can catch a re-run.Should be interesting,thanks for the heads up.

Get a DVR bro you won't regret it.

I have a question though. I saw that Stanton Friedman is going to be on tonight too. Is he respected among members here? I've heard people here say that they don't like him. Is he a good guy or bad guy from your viewpoint?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.

I don't like Friedman personally.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Moserious said:

Get a DVR bro you won't regret it.
Its definitely on my list of things to get.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The persons who doesnt like him seems to typically be the blind believers and debunkers. The "closed minded" people in other words

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker
The persons who doesnt like him seems to typically be the blind believers and debunkers. The "closed minded" people in other words

The thing is he has a point, art bell said it best when he said people in the ufo community were there own worst enemy.

I would not bother watching, despite i have alot of free time to fill.

[edit on 7/13/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I understand that the following people will be appearing on tonights show...

Stanton T Friedman, Jesse Marcel Jr., Buzz Aldrin, James Fox, George Noory and Michael Shermer.

Looks like it might be an interesting show.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yep, seems like a good forum to let it out some information to the masses. The Shermer guy mentioned is a debunker/skeptic though right?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

FREDERICTON -- The truth is out there, and Stanton Friedman will soon get to tell the masses about it. The trained nuclear physicist turned "ufologist" from Fredericton believes aliens have visited Earth, and governments don't want people to know.

But Friedman is about to tell a planetary audience about it.

Friedman is heading to Los Angeles to address his largest audience yet on a CNN Larry King Live special segment marking the 60th anniversary of the Roswell incident tomorrow night.

Friedman is heading to Los Angeles to address his largest audience yet on a CNN Larry King Live special

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
IMO, Stan's "the Man".

So he's kind of a stick-in-the-mud you wouldn't want marrying your sister.

he's still the best, level-headed, straight-talking, 'mouthpiece' in our movement today.

At least he's not swimming with moths in the vortex-ether of U$ currency like that turncoat Fuhrer Greer.

Seriously, I've exchanged e-mails with Friedman and he's a no-nonsense, well-informed, articulate proponent of disclosure. Give him all the support you can. (go to his web site and buy a book - he'll personalize a cool autograph for you or a designate (but he won't soak you for $800 just to hum to his flashlight in the forest).

My guess is he'll be the most logical, honest-sounding guest on the show...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
is anyone going to download this or put it on youtube? I can't watch it, i don't have cable considering they rarely play anything new with ufos. I missed out of the blue to.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is an awesome thing, not very often that something like this happens.

However, either one of two things will come out of this.

Either this is a good start to the long awaited disclosure that we have been waiting for.

or

They will make it sound very mysterious and interesting so that they can get some good ratings and then at the very end deny it and debunk it. Business as usual.

Of course I am hoping for number one to be true but more likely it will be number two.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Larry King is about as mainstream as it gets. He just did that Paris Hilton thing which I'm sure got him great ratings. It's too bad they decided to run this particular show on a Friday though, because the Friday shows probably get less viewers.

I made sure to have nothing to do between now and 7 so I can watch the show. I hope they make a good case for disclosure, and if Aldrin is really on the show, then I hope he says something definitive because a lot of people probably believe the 2nd man on the moon.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Oh God, i hope Larry King asks intelligent questions THIS TIME.

I suffer watching him

He needs to take speed or something.

Anyway, i'm front row center watching this tonight!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

[edit on 13-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Larry King is horrible. I hope he doesn't make a mess of this show. At leat SF is on; to me, he is the most credible in the disclosure movement.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'm pleased thast they asked Stanton Friedman to be there. I personally think out of all the ufologists, He's probably the one with the best real world credentials to speak on this subject. It's not like he's some un educated hillbilly( no offense to hillbilies
) hopefully we'll hear some information that we haven't heard.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join