It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens physically weak?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
I think the whole concept is rediculous.

You need to stop thinking in terms of violence. Admitting your fear perhaps?

Considering our closest relation in the animal kingdom is around 10 times stronger than us, I don't think humans have strength worth gloating about.

So what if in truth they are physically weak? Isn't it irrelevant?

since our closest relation is used to be veggie idiocracy.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It's curious, but there have been reports of them speaking telepathically. Some MAY be able to carry out a telepathic attack like a Jedi. Even some humans look frail, but we got some who are strong.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoidkid
The grey alien guys make look spooky and sinister but what if you where to punch one or something would it just fall over?They are skinny and stuff and super tiny or super tall but even they are incrediably skinny.I would think they are really weak and frail except ive heard of cases where the aliens overpowered the human quite easily.

Perhaps the Greys that Overpowers a person in your story is cyborg Variant of the grey alien

[edit on 16-10-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 16-10-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
If anyone out there believes energy centres (chakras)
Then let it be know that greys only have a crown, throat and minds eye.
They have no genitalia hence the need for mass cloning and no lower chakras.
no heart, solar plexus to store energy, no creativity or kundilini life force and no basic insticts. making them very weak indeed.
While a powerful spiritual being like a shapeshifter has a whole body of wide open energy centre's (chakras) might be likely to be able to make their big round head pop with their mind.
simply by understanding that the greys get their power from manipulation of physics, completely relying on technology to bend the laws of the universe to survive, something that makes them very fragile.
If humans go on the same track they are now maybe one day we will realize that Darwin was right after man already lost their penis's.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well you certainly won't be able to give them a black eye, or a swollen head

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I remember there was a topic on here about the idea that the greys (the little ones anyway) were maybe machines with an artificial version of telepathy (Maybe using microwaves. (Wasn't the US working on that?)

Having heard that, who's to say our own government couldn't build some, send them out in top secret craft to abduct us, (for whatever reason) and with plausible denial it looks like ET's did it. A good way to make us scared and suspicious of ALL ET's we may encounter when maybe we shouldn't be?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
From what I have read of greys they do not engage you in open combat because they do not need to if abductees become aggressive. Greys use the mind to realise their aims and the strongest man in the world is not going to win out even if they at first succeed in cleaning the clock of the first grey they encounter.

The greys companions will assess such an act as a real threat and paralyse you with something that is either a part of their physiology or is a piece of exotic technology.

If their ability to manipulate us comes from a biological source within their head then this may be related to the reason why their heads are so big.

Also I have heard accounts of greys actually firing particle beam weapons when there is real danger to them. These particle beam weapons (carried on the chest) can open you up like a fish. If you survive being filleted thus then many years later you can develop fast acting cancers and other horrible life threatening disorders.

I believe the late Phil Schneider mentioned these weapons and he also said coming up against these weapons (after he had shot dead two greys) was the reason why he was missing fingers to his left hand among other injuries and two years prior to his suicide (or murder) by strangulation by catheter cord, he suffered from cancer.

Good luck with that fist fight if you ever do have the misfortune of ever meeting a grey

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
try and fight one and see how weak/strong they are lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join