It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens physically weak?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The grey alien guys make look spooky and sinister but what if you where to punch one or something would it just fall over?They are skinny and stuff and super tiny or super tall but even they are incrediably skinny.I would think they are really weak and frail except ive heard of cases where the aliens overpowered the human quite easily.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
It m,akes you wonder doesn't it? I suppose all we have to judge from is our phisioloy from this planet. maybe in there "world" the skinnier you are the more stronger .Or pehapse there physical strength is not based upon cell tissue and muscles. Maybe it has more to do with them willing themselfes strong mentally

good question

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I wonder how strong the gravity on there planet was.Maybe ill go there and work out for awhile get ripped =D

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
LOL first we need to know if these aliens excist!!

hmm, well I guess if they did, they do look easy to beat up. But Im more afraid of the power their mind might have, or the technology.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Apparently the Reptilian ones are at least 10 times stronger then a human. But maybe the greys are physically weaker but can manipulate your mind to the point where you wouldnt have a chance to even touch them.

And as far as the possible millions of other ET's in the universe we may never know. Who knows maybe there is a race of beings that are over a hundred times the size of humans and live on a planet 1 million times the size of the earth.

Humans know so very little about the universe, but so many of us think we are the end all be all of intelligent beings.

I think i can safely say that somewhere in the infinite universe there exists a species that could take us physically...... mentally, we are so dumb we cant even figure out where we came from.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I think paranoid is referring only to the little squirrely grays such as depicted in CE3, communion, and elsewhere.

My guess is that if they don't stop you with some kind of mind control first, you'd be able to field goal one of these dudes from about 30 yards out.

And, considering what a few of them have been doing to our ladyfolk (not to mention some of our own manly unmentionables), the idea to actually do something like this gives me a warm & fuzzy feeling.

Thanks, Kid - I needed the visual smile just now! "GOOOOOOAAALLLLLL!!!!!!"

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Just pop on a tinfoil hat close your eyes and start swinging =D.Might actually be fun.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It would depend on what the Pravitaional pull of thier home planet is. Also, since they persumably spend more of thier time in space, this would mean that they will be illsuited for the realative high gravity of earth. \

We might be able to beat the real good in hand to hand combat, and our guns should be effective.

Unless of course they have some sort of "ESP powers, and some other things we have no idea about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
I the Pravitaional pull

I the Gravitaional pull

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoidkid
The grey alien guys make look spooky and sinister but what if you where to punch one or something would it just fall over?

I'm gonna guess that if you punched an alien grey in the face with a closed fist, average to strong human strength, it would most probably bust it's mouth wide open throwing blood spray in the air. Additonally I assert it would fall backwards as the weight of the punch would nearly knock it down, even, knock it out.

Of course, if he had some telekinetic buddies nearby you would probably open yourself up to a sixpack of alien gangbang on your mind by pressing sensitive areas of your cerebral cortex effectively paralyzing you while they get the anal probe equipment out.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Some great responses here, I don't know how your could take this topic to seriously when it has so much comedic potential! I can see it now, America's next hit TV show: "Can you take a gray?"

I think I could take a Zetan pretty easily, that is unless they have some kind of superhuman dexterity. Imagine going to punch and the little bastard sidesteps and throws a stinging left hook!

I'm not sure if they have any sort of hand-to-hand combat potential, but even if they did, I would still put my money on Fedor Emelianenko, greatest fighter ever.

Here's a fun highlight if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing the best fighter in the world in action-

Google Video Link

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry, but how do you know what a 'Grey alien Guy' looks like?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I guess we are "assuming" here that the little buggers are real? Or did I miss the memo? I'll play....

Size is not necessarily any indication of strength. A chimpanze can easily hand a full grown man his hat. Without breaking a sweat. (Do they sweat?) So can a virus or bacterium.

Beyond determining if they (insert your special, warm, fuzzy alien type here) are real or not, has it even been established that these guys could even be biological? Could they be machines? Or a mixture of both? Would they experience fear or have a nervous system, feel pain? Would a crack in the face be a compliment? Would they be a phased or out of phase presence? I mean, we know nothing, absolutely nothing and that doesnt even come close to descibing what we dont know. I cant think of a word that comes close to descibing our collective ignorance about stuff that may or may not be real.

I think that our imaginations can get the best of us sometimes and that as well can knock us on our butts. I'll keep it real and simply be concerned about the idiots in the cars around me - they are more of a threat to my livelihood.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If these greys exist and are so far ahead of us , then they have probably developed their own form of physical defence , those asian guys are pretty slim but have developed many arts of complex fighting over the past 2 thousand years.

A few small punches by a martial arts expert can knockout an opponent. So Im sure Aliens would have developed complex unarmed fighting tactics as a back up over the course of their long history.....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
judging by how they look i would say that they can be easily knocked in tijutsu, however there mental abilitys are far more supeor then our own. for example i am guessing that they can do something to our minds that can be fatal. i think that they also talk with there mind. there little slit mouths don't work as far as i know. but yea i think they can be knocked out pretty easily.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Grey aliens are weak and the next time I see one i'm going to stomp him into a mudhole with my soldier boots on! Yeah! Who's the man now, tiny intruder from another world?! You make me sick with your cow mutilations and puny human experiments! Baah!!

[edit on 13-7-2007 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
wow some one is in a bad mood. but technecly your only refering to the greys, but the others are hugh and strong. so good luck starting a fight with those guys.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   
XD imagine a royal rumble of tiny gray aliens against one human.Would be like fighting 50 lil midgets in a ring.Breaking arms and legs left and right heads poppin off everywhich way.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There are no 'Grey aliens' or 'Reptilians'
Stop worrying and get on and enjoy life. It isnt too bad.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I think the Greys have more to worry about than getting beat up.

Can you imagine the hangover, with that big oversized head and all?
Dude, where in the galaxy is my UFO?
Or trying to cram in Thanksgiving dinner with that small slit for a mouth?

Sheesh!

I won't even get into the poor men trying to explain to his alien wife where hes been all night, with all that mind reading and all.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join