It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw The Bogger Mountain Ghost!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
who ever lives in cumming, GA like me should know about booger hill.

Us and the others locals call it "Booger Mountain". This is on Bettis-Tribble Gap rd. and this is where they hung 2 black slaves.

The legend has it that these slaves that were hung push you up hill all the way to where they died, ( Past the gate ) and if you pass the oak trees while their pulling you you will die on the car ride home ( Or so the legend says ).

I always thought it was an illsuion, until this happened. We started put normal with the ghost pulling us at about 5 miles per hour, but then it speeded up tp 15 mph in less then 20 seconds.

Then we slowed to almost a complete stop. The scariest part aside from seeing the ghost was that the gate was open!!.

This gate is never open and is bolted shut because the cow herders move to a diffrent gate because the cows would never cross it they were always afraid day or night, It is right next to the hanging place where the ghosts died. Even Horses and dogs didnt pass.

I wouldn't blame them, they must of known that something was not right. so anyway when we almost stopped at the gate the gate was open and the bolts were no where to be found. When we looked we saw the ghost standing there right at the car window and we all screamed,

I'm a man and i even did, lol. HE just stood there and looked in. I yelled at kelsey the driver to go!!! so a few seconds later she finally got the message and sped out of there.

When we turned around to drive past the gate and see wat happened to it, it was still bolted shut as if nothing happened. Please if someone can help me understand this alittle more!

(Edited to add some spaces )

[edit on 13-7-2007 by asala]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
hi austin,

first off could you slow down abit and give us more details?
like why you went there?
and when you say 'push' what you mean??
Do you mean that the ghost pushed you up the hill?
Or pushed your car up the hill?

Details please my friend..

but otherwise, this sounds very interesting

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I believe by push he means that you put the car in neutral and it coasts uphill.We have a hill where i live that cars seem to do this.Please correct me if i am wrong Austin.BTW,that is a truly freaky story dude,and never heard about it before,Booger mtn.,i mean.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing you experience with us,

Sounds very freaky, It would have been great if you could have had some pics of where this was, and who knows what you would have picked up in them,

Would love to know a little more about this place and the legend, so maybe we could look for some links on this one,

See maybe what other stories and possible pics there may be out there,

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well first off,

Thanks fo listening and yes im sorry about me telling it alittle fast but i was still freaked out, yes the ghost pushes the car up the hill and Im gonna keep doing it and this time im gonna take pics and but here are links on the topic,
Booger Hill

Wish me luck if that ghost is there WERE TAKING THE PIC AND GOING, lol

[edit on 13-7-2007 by austinthetitan]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very interesting and spooky story!

Did you go during the daytime or at night? (Does it always happen, no matter the light conditions?)

The link that was posted suggested that you should put some flour on your hood and trunk, so that afterwards you can see the hand-prints...

And after reading the 'testimonials' on that site, I'm now confused: Do the ghosts pull you uphill to where they were killed (in a weird "join us come with us" kinda way), or are they pulling you uphill to get away from where they were killed (in a "don't go there" kinda way)?

Either way, I bid you luck on your adventure! Have a couple cameras, and maybe even a video camera, ready... We'll forgive your girlish screams and blurry shots if you get at least a few seconds of the ghost!

(By the way -- what did the ghost look like? Any facial details? You said he was looking right at you... Could you tell how he was dressed?)

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Diseria]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks for helping me understand the scenario..

Now that I get the gist...that is really creepy!

I eagerly await your pics/camera footage!

Happy haunting

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diseria
Very interesting and spooky story!

Did you go during the daytime or at night? (Does it always happen, no matter the light conditions?)

The link that was posted suggested that you should put some flour on your hood and trunk, so that afterwards you can see the hand-prints...

And after reading the 'testimonials' on that site, I'm now confused: Do the ghosts pull you uphill to where they were killed (in a weird "join us come with us" kinda way), or are they pulling you uphill to get away from where they were killed (in a "don't go there" kinda way)?

Either way, I bid you luck on your adventure! Have a couple cameras, and maybe even a video camera, ready... We'll forgive your girlish screams and blurry shots if you get at least a few seconds of the ghost!

(By the way -- what did the ghost look like? Any facial details? You said he was looking right at you... Could you tell how he was dressed?)

[edit on 13-7-2007 by Diseria]

Every interesting questions Deseria and , yes u can do it at during light conditions, i did it at night around midnight or so and the ghosts are pulling you to where they died in a sorta kinda" come join us" way. I will take a few cameras and ill try to find a video camera. Yes, we tried putting powder on the car and it worked and the handprins were scary ill try finding some more powder so i can take a picture of it. The ghost had a 19th century look, but very old and ragged clothes. His face lokked like he had never shaved and he had a mad-crazy like grin on his face , his eyes were bulging out.

If there are any non-beliefers then watch the video on booger mountain, ( IT WAS NOT TAKEN BY ME )

OR WATCH IT HERE
Booger Hill Video

[edit on 13-7-2007 by austinthetitan]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Just a note if you go back,

Make sure you protect yourself,

Sounds silly but really its worth doing, Carry a crystal, and if you feel danger then please think of yourself in a bubble of light, this is ment to protect you from any bad energy, Might be worth doing just before you leave,

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Just a note if you go back,

Make sure you protect yourself,

Sounds silly but really its worth doing, Carry a crystal, and if you feel danger then please think of yourself in a bubble of light, this is ment to protect you from any bad energy, Might be worth doing just before you leave,

Thanks and i will, but sorry everyone i had to push it back to tomarrow or the day afte that, because my friend came into town and i havent seen him in two years so i promised him i would only doo booger mountain with him while hes here. SORRY EVERYONE

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I have just gotten back from doing booger mountain and in two of the pictures there are Slashes down the picture but the ones before and after that are perfectly fine. My sister and my cousin got out and took a picture at the gate and it was freaky. Some pictures suck so sorry it was still getting scary but the two worst parts were first, WHen we were doing it there was a flash in front of us but not lightning it was complete white, and right when the flash finsihed we saw the same ghost in front of the car as before. Second, when we got home there was a dint on the top of the car so Samme got on top to look at it and while she and the others were on top the lights in the car started flickering, I think the ghost followed us home so wish me luck!

Heres the pics

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I saw a similar thing on a program once. But it was by a railway and supposedly it was children who'd died that were pusjing you up hill. During the course of the investigation, they did a proper survey on the road, and found that although it looked like it was a hill you were going up, it was an optical illusion and your car was simply rolling down the road.

For the flour they showed that if you touch a car, even after several washes, flour still sticks to an outline of your hand and prints, because the oils from your palm are difficult to remove with simple washing. The hand prints found could be attributted to the car owners or mechanics who had worked on the car.

As you are actually calling this a hill, i'll assume that the first part of this explination doesn;t apply. However, I'd say that the flour part is still accurate.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sorry, but aren't you supposed to be trying to capture ghost images and not extreme close ups of your friends faces?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
I saw a similar thing on a program once. But it was by a railway and supposedly it was children who'd died that were pusjing you up hill. During the course of the investigation, they did a proper survey on the road, and found that although it looked like it was a hill you were going up, it was an optical illusion and your car was simply rolling down the road.

For the flour they showed that if you touch a car, even after several washes, flour still sticks to an outline of your hand and prints, because the oils from your palm are difficult to remove with simple washing. The hand prints found could be attributted to the car owners or mechanics who had worked on the car.

As you are actually calling this a hill, i'll assume that the first part of this explination doesn;t apply. However, I'd say that the flour part is still accurate.

Very percise vector J but i know the optical ilusion hills and this isnt one, I used to think it was until i took a level out there and turned out up hill was still up hill, but nice try. Arawn u are right but i just wanted to show some pics of the people who went with me. its the second and fifth pic that shows the weird scratches. The fourth pic is of my sister and my cousin taking a pic infront of the gate.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I live just north of Cumming in Cleveland Ga. I have been there during the night, and something does pull you up the hill. I work in Cumming and still hear stories that it still happens. Watch out cuz, you know if it gets you to the top, they say you yourself will be hung!!!P.S don't cut your car off doing this cuz it may not start back up.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
I live just north of Cumming in Cleveland Ga. I have been there during the night, and something does pull you up the hill. I work in Cumming and still hear stories that it still happens. Watch out cuz, you know if it gets you to the top, they say you yourself will be hung!!!P.S don't cut your car off doing this cuz it may not start back up.

lol ty, we have done it with the car cut off, i was afraid of the same thing!!

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There are some train tracks in San Antonio, TX that have a similar property. Unsolved Mysteries did a show on it and couldn't figure it out. Supposedly a school bus was hit on the tracks. If you put it in neutral before the tracks the ghost children push you over them uphill. I've been out there and can confirm that you do move uphill completely in neutral. We didn't bring any but some people said that they had put baby powder on the back of their car (having previously washed it) and saw hand prints after they were pushed. Thought I'd throw my story in there... and word of warning to anyone who tries, some opportunistic individuals are said to hang out around there and attempt to rob cars as they stop to do this. Didn't see anyone while I was out there but another car was attempting it as well. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Heres a link you might want to check out. This is a hill from my neck of the woods. Pretty fun.

Magnetic Hill

We did this last summer.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Heres a link you might want to check out. This is a hill from my neck of the woods. Pretty fun.

Magnetic Hill

We did this last summer.

Will do, Libra

new topics

top topics

join