It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

349! What?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok first of all forgive me if I'm not posting this in the correct forum but I don't realy know where else to put it.
Something happened this morning at about 2 am that has me quite startled! According to my girlfriend I started saying "349" repetetly while I was sleeping. She described it as when a commander of some unit in the army gives an order or the way a fighter pilot talks on the radio... Now the weird part is that I never speak in my sleep and my girlfriend has a very light sleep. Like I said this might be nothing but someone with any type of knowledge in numerology might be able to help me.
Would be cool if something came up!

Thanx all

Flame

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You need to play the lottery pick three my friend as this sounds like Friday maybe your lucky day? either that or you were having a dream that you were at the store and the clerk charged you $3.49 and you said wtf 349, 349, 349

Seriously though at least play the lottery whats $1 if you could win a few hundred and if you dont oh well you lost only a dollar. Hey maybe Ill play using your numbers and if I win Ill send you a cut

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I'll just try the lotery and see what happens! Would be interesting if someone with numerology skills knew something about 349.

I'll keep you posted!

join