It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pentagon ground breaking on 9-11-41

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I just heard this on the daily show. i couldn't find this posted here,though.

Ground was broken for the Pentagon on September 11, 1941,

here

Maybe its just another in a long string of coincidences.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I saw that as well, also they said it was built in an area called hell's bottom. Weird Stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
From what I hear, Bush's first expected stop back in Washington was to be a helicopter ride to the Pentagon - perhaps to mark this anniversary? The Pentagon hates surprise birthday parties... by the time he passed over it that evening it was burning and the country was changed. After landing he described it as an "impresiionable moment for me," and then met with his advisers to decide the direction of the "War on Terror."

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Anyway - another interesting thing about the date 9/11/41 - it was just three months before Pearl Harbor was attacked - the "Old Pearl Harbor," and they knew we were going to war already, building this huge bunker to help manage the affair - another World War, and this time we'd be big players.
Sixty years later, the war in Afghanistan was planned, the Iraq war was already being discussed, the Patriot act written up, the DHS halfway created under Cheney, and the military response to 9/11 written up a year prior by the PNAC. Then boom...
10/11/01

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

10/11/01

Sorry Caustic. It was 9/11/01 not 10/11/01. I'm sure you would enlighten me if I made the same mistake. Take care.

Edit: Actually, after looking at the site. Maybe you did mean 10/11/01?

[edit on 7/13/2007 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
Sorry Caustic. It was 9/11/01 not 10/11/01. I'm sure you would enlighten me if I made the same mistake. Take care.

Edit: Actually, after looking at the site. Maybe you did mean 10/11/01?

[edit on 7/13/2007 by Griff]

Yep, sorry for the confusion - I was hoping it'd make people go ?? and read the link - it's the date of a peech at the Pentagon where Bush said some interesting stuff.

1) He noted “as Americans did sixty years ago, we have entered a struggle of uncertain duration.” This was perhaps code for “new Pearl Harbor.”

2) Perhaps in response to the PNAC’s call for increased ”defense” budgets, Bush assured them “in the missions ahead for the military, you will have everything you need, every resource, every weapon, every means to assure full victory for the United States and the cause of freedom.”

3) Bush reassured them that “brick by brick, we will quickly rebuild the Pentagon.” It’s interesting to note that the Pentagon did not need to be rebuilt, just repaired. But he didn’t say repaired; he said the Pentagon would be re-built, possibly code for a Rebuilding America’s Defenses. And it would be done “quickly,” as in the desired speed of the “process of transformation.”

4) The report had called for the U.S. to “fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars.” A year and a month later, Bush reassured them and the world that “we have a unified country. We have the patience to fight and win on many fronts.”

It's not totally related I guess... my bad.

But I've always felt to understand 9/11, people need to look at the time frame afterwards - how much energy into "capitalizing" on the "opportunity" compared to trying to figure out who did it and why? That's why 10/11 is an interesting time, just like Jan-Feb 1942. We had the anthrax attack right after, they had the Battle of Los Angeles, both unexplained psyop follow-ups killing between 5 and 10 people and being otherwise forgotten in all the mobilization and even bigger news of the day...

I just thought of that parallel - not big into UFO stuff but this one, damn... has this been debunked? If not, then

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaDewd
Maybe its just another in a long string of coincidences.

I quite believeing in coincidences involving 9/11 long ago. Just too many. Good find. Suprising this thread didn't recieve more attention.

by the may, "Nice marmot, man."

top topics

join