It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It will never happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Like I said before, I will say it again, people in history have attempted to conquer the world, few have succeeded, Bush is one of those that will not succeed. It is because he is not controlling all of this behind the scenes. He is not winning right now because his policies are being manipulated by Christian fundamentalists that want radical christian views in the United States. I feel that the current generation is too used to this growth in warfare that they will be desensitized by the current battle in Iraq, and they will make a mess out our current generation. Instead of thinking how we can stop it why not think about how we can change it? We can change it to make it better, for the better, and not the worse, so it works with us. We need not a new world order that takes chaos and dispair into the hearts of others, but the new world order that you think will happen, will not happen. Why don't we stage something to get the new world order back under the peoples control. Wouldn't that work much better?

new topics

join