It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel gets green light to attack Iran? WOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is actually a carry over from the thread "Connecting the Dots". Link Who knows what this is, but it sure is interesting. Apparently it was on Drudge, but now it is not.

Article

This will be updated as new information is found. If this is true, then things will surely start to heat up.

It may sound preposterous, but apparently Avigdor Lieberman, Israeli Minister of Strategic Affairs, is claiming that the US and Europe have given Israel a green light to attack Iran. Israel Today reports:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here is the Linkto Israel Today

Is this as bad as I think it could be?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Oops. sorry mods. Didnt see the other thread.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin

Is this as bad as I think it could be?

How bad do you think it could be?

I`m thinking that it will Immediately trigger a retaliation from Iran, and unify the Iraqis against the USA. Syria, IIRC has a mutual defence pact with Iran, so they would be in. Pakistan is currently hanging by a thread, revolution-wise, and if they chose to be spectators their government would probably last the week - and then they`d be in. Jordan is currently caught in the middle, and it`d be time for them to choose sides.

I think after that, things might start to go downhill.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Another piece to the puzzle. This info could be used as more reason for the US to pursue Iran.

This could be a story to watch

U.S. troops raided a Shiite area of Baghdad on Thursday, capturing two militants believed linked to Iran and sparking a battle that Iraqi officials said killed 19 people. Two employees of the Reuters news agency were among the dead.

AP Article Link

new topics

top topics

join