It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Chief: Arafat died of AIDS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Terror Chief: Arafat died of AIDS

www.wnd.com

JERUSALEM – A confidential medical report released to the Palestinian Authority from the French hospital in which Yasser Arafat died revealed the Palestinian leader succumbed to AIDS, said the founder and leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command terrorist group.

In a WND interview, the National Security Agency's former analyst of Arafat's communications said the U.S. had information indicating the Palestinian leader may have been a homosexual who preyed on teenage boys.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.freerepublic.com
www.littlegreenfootballs.com
web.israelinsider.com

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I know there have been alot of speculation as the real cause of death of Yasar Arafat. Many believed he was poisoned , possibly by Isreal. I guess the truth hurts alot more.

www.wnd.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good find Highfreq
That is interesting also as there has been no data relced on the AIDS rate for that part of the world. So I guess now we know that AIDS is showing no discrimination geographically speaking.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I know what you mean RedGolam. Scince billions of people in third world countrys go there whole life without seeing a doctor. It makes you wonder how many more our really infected that go un-accounted for? I wonder how many in positions of power suffer from this disiese?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This has been the rumor going around since his hospitalization and death. I think it probably is true, there have been many independent reports over the years hinting that Arafat was a sex fiend who played with boys and his security guys all the time.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Can it possibly be? This Aaron Klein seems to be a rather immense wealth of information on the Arab world it seems. Writing for the New York Sun (A Jewish NY Newspaper) claiming Syria is about to Attack Israel and now for Worldnutdaily (Another rabid pro-Israeli news source) claiming he knows that AIDS Killed Arafat. I think this guy is nothing more then a propaganda hack.

Syria Threatens Israel on Golan Heights
Vows 'Resistance' Unless It Withdraws

By AARON KLEIN
Special to the Sun
July 8, 2007 updated 11:59 pm EDT

From this ATS thread
www.abovepolitics.com...'

Littlegreenfootballs? OMG these are the biggest sources of false Zionist propaganda. Are people connecting the DOTS HERE??? Do we see the pattern yet?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
So ThePieMan. Are you insinuating that this is a conspiracy or mis-information by Isreal?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Littlegreenfootballs? OMG these are the biggest sources of false Zionist propaganda. Are people connecting the DOTS HERE??? Do we see the pattern yet?

Are you saying you have a problem with jews/Zionists?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by highfreq

Are you saying you have a problem with jews/Zionists?

Yeah the same guys who profess that they are victims of Arab created conspiracies are just as bad at spinning conspiracies of their own.

Like the Colored badges in Iran BS.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I don't think the Isrealis have to make up conspiracies about how bad the Arabs hate them. I suppose the rockets landing in the streets and the suicide bombers are just myths? right?

What would they have to gain by concocting a story like this?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
On this one I will agree with Arafat death from AIDs, he did look very fragile and if you saw him in his late days he had the brown spots all over him.

Sad but I think he did die from AIDs.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I don't think the Isrealis have to make up conspiracies about how bad the Arabs hate them. I suppose the rockets landing in the streets and the suicide bombers are just myths? right?

Yeah they are just like Qana, Jenin, and so many other arab myths are.
Right?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yeah they are just like Qana, Jenin, and so many other arab myths are.

I'm not saying Isreal hasn't had there share of wrongs in the world. And what happened there was a atrocity. But in a state of war, if the table was turned they would have done the same thing. There the ones who don't mind cutting off the heads of innocent civilians and publishing it to the world.

Arafat was a murderer,and all who follow him hold to the same ideology.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Arafat was a murderer,and all who follow him hold to the same ideology.

He was no more a murderer then Sharon or any other past Israeli leader who was in their mind protecting their citizens or fighting for Israeli independence.

Just look at Menachem Begin. He and his crew of terrorists began by murdering innocent British soldiers in bombings, hangings and assasinations and they were only trying to keep the peace as well as following orders to not allow refugees from Europe to flood Palestine, and he went on to become a Prime Minister of Israel.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I tell you what. We could sit here and debate about this for hours trying to proove each other wrong. I am not going to choose to do this anymore. If you hate Isreali's .Fine, so be it. That's your God given right and well,as much as I disagree with you I respect that enough said on my part about that.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'll believe it when it is on a reputable site (bbc, cnn, fox, msnbc). If it was true I am sure people everywhere would be talking about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'll agree with Pieman on this one -- the source isn't reliable.

Marge, I did look at photos of him and found a photo of him playing chess when he was much younger, and he had those same spots on his face. They hadn't grown (as they would with cancer/Kaposi's sarcoma which is associated with AIDS) and his body isn't emaciated as it would be with AIDS.

You can see that earlier photo here:
batgirl.atspace.com...

Kaposi's sarcoma is more purplish in color... you can see what it (and a patient in end-stage AIDS) looks like here:
menshealth.about.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
So what if he died of aids?Doesnt mean he was a shirt tail lifter,he could have got it from a lot of other ways

This aids thing has been doing the rounds online since he died,parroted by the buy Isreali goods brigade who said his body guards did more than guard!(mind you Mr Rabin in 95 looked likely to have been shot by his!)

He certainly looked very frail in his last year but there are other reasons for that.Stress of being in his situation i think would effect anyones body over time,and lets not forget gods children had tried to take him out of the equation in their normal bully boy sledge hammer tactics

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
interesing find there. If he was preying on young boys it would go right along with the secret societies and their homosexual practices...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I tell you what. We could sit here and debate about this for hours trying to proove each other wrong. I am not going to choose to do this anymore. If you hate Isreali's .Fine, so be it. That's your God given right and well,as much as I disagree with you I respect that enough said on my part about that.

debate? This is part of Jewish history. There is nothing to debate about it. The only debate you could possibly have is wether or not you view them as heroes or as terrorists. If you hate arabs that too is fine. That is also your God given right.

Let me ask you something, it seems to me that you don't hold a high opinion of Arafat anyway. Were you posting this for informational puposes or were you posting it as it was intended by the author to belittle the Palestinian former leader on behalf of Israel, maybe somehow exonerating Israel perhaps that the only possible way he could have became infected was through buggering little boys? They still could have infected him. The rumors about buggering little boys was of course an Israeli rumor. No one else would gain from such a rumor other then an Israelis. They are still pissed off he won a Nobel prize and actively try to give him a bad name as it reflects on the palestinian people.

Revoke Arafats Peace Prize

Give back the Nobel Peace Prize: A letter to Elie Wiesel

And ironically this site which is run by Jewish people giving "Facts" (Their version of it anyway) about Palestine
Why did Yasser Arafat get the Nobel Peace Prize?

There was also revoketheprize.com but its gone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join