It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mrsdudara Stop In Here to Continue My Personal Prediction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Major, here is a tip for you, dont leave home with out your walking shoes and a bottle of water....your gonna need it when that car starts smoking. Karma is an old bitty like that.

OK, this thread has been started because mrsdudara has predicted the above for me in another thread. Rather than clutter up that thread with this, I think it's best to move it here.

Via U2U I asked when my car would break down, as to date and time. I was told the following:

I wish I could, but unfortunatly it doesnt work that way. It will be soon enough that I would take it into the shop if I were you. Something is clogged in the engine....oil wise. All I know is what i saw which was you pulled off the side of a highway with a smoking broken down older car on a hot enough day that you could see the heat comming off the road. You were pissed because you had no phone. I can give you a better description if you would like, but I dont know how accurate it will be. I've never really tested it out before. I tell facts, and usually follow up with a big fat told ya so. I know your car has a problem and I believe there is a clog in somethin oil related which will lead to major problems for your engine. I can tell you how that day is going to go, but I cant tell you when it is, only that it is hot out. Feel free to ask another question, I just cant answer day and time.

Now, I'm not starting this thread to be mean, but I think that if someone is going to make a prophecy about me in particular, it needs to be public.

So, I have sent back the following questions:

What kind of car do I drive, what color is it, where will it break down (city, street name)? Also what do I look like?

I do not believe in prophecy, nor do I believe in karma. I could say that you're going to be in the kitchen cooking a meal and something is going to start smoking and set off your smoke detector. But I can't say when it will be, nor what you are cooking. This isn't prophecy, it's just making statements and waiting for something to happen.

I've said again and again that if it's really prophecy it needs to be specific.

So I need some specifics. I am willing to participate in this experiment to the point I'm taking it public. But anybody's car can break down. If you can "see" my car's problem and me walking because I left my cell phone at home, then you can tell me more detail. If not, this is just as much of an attack of imagination as AOL's "prophecies" are, nothing personal meant.

I'd like to add the question: where exactly did I leave my phone? you said something about a kitchen table? Can you describe my table and my phone?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ok, first off let me say that I was being nice and giving you the heads up. I am not asking to be made a public spectical here.

Second, I honestly dont know if the details will be correct or not, I saw what I needed to see to send you the heads up. But I will tell you what I saw. I saw an old, small light colored (silver, white) car. A thin man who stood taller than me, so 6' + in height with brown/blonde highlights for hair. Who was standing out of his broken down, smoking car on a highway that does not resemble any I have been on here in Kansas City. I saw it being extremely hot and humid, and for some reason you were on the left side of the road with the driver side door slightly open, which doesnt seem very smart to me by the way. The man I saw was seriously frustrated (who wouldnt be), everything that could have gone wrong....had, he left what looks like a black phone on his kitchen table. The lights happen to be off in this kitchen that only a bachelor could love, making it difficult to see what color laminate is on this table. Then to top it off while he is standing on the side of the highway, the person he pissed off (made fun of) earlier that day drives by

Now, I dont know, dont care about the details of your car. I am trying to be nice and give you the heads up because when this happens, it will be cheaper to scrap the darn thing and buy a new one which will be a lot easier when you are not looking through the help wanted pages of the newspaper. At least take it into the shop and have them give it a good look over to be on the safe side.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OK, I brought this public because you started it in public, and if you're willing to predict, you might as well be out in the open with it so that when one of us is right or wrong, then we can be adult and admit it.

And now, I must say, with all due respect, your prophecy is bunkum.

Why do I say this? Because I'm a woman. That's right, a chick. 5'7", two kids, in the middle of a divorce.

Sorry, I don't believe in prophecy, and I don't believe in your prophecy.

Thanks for the interesting read, though, it has been a nice distraction.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wait.....I see a woman....with a large tattoo on her back....She's sitting in her car crying...Because....because....

...Gas prices have gone up to over $4.00 a gallon. You laugh now, but just wait. It will happen.
Watch for news about Damascus and don't take candy from strangers. Stay safe!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
MM

I know.. I know...

Maybe the "crackhead thief" who broke into your car, steals it and then it breaks down on him

By the way, was the color of the car right? white / silver

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
You cheated, dbates -- you found my pic in the picture thread.

I sit in my car and cry all the time. It's my hobby.

What about Damascus? The steel or the city?

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
elevatedone, while I do admit my car is white, white/silver are the most common colors for a car, so that isn't prophecy, it's just playing the odds.

I also don't have a kitchen table, laminated or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
What about Damascus? The steel or the city?

Can't tell you. If I made it perfectly clear it wouldn't be a good prophecy would it? All I can say is, you'll know when the time comes

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
OMG I am so embarassed, and I am so sorry. Please dont take offence, I didnt mean anything by it, God, I feel so bad. I just assumed you were a dude.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
OMG I am so embarassed, and I am so sorry. Please dont take offence, I didnt mean anything by it, God, I feel so bad. I just assumed you were a dude.

so did you "see" anything or not. Were you just making this prediction up?

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Wouldn't you have known MM was a female if you were truly psychic? Say hello to Sylvia Browne for us. :shk:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry to have made this so public, but I felt it was really important to make my point. I don't think you're a liar, no. But I think you may be a bit misguided. I think most people who think they're psychic are actually tapping into their subconscious, and its observations of the world.

For instance, your imagination had a "vision" and your subconscious fed it bits of information that have to do with averages -- i.e., my car is white or silver. Your subconscious must know, even if you aren't aware of it consciously, that silver and white are among the most popular colors. In 2005 for example, 24.1% of cars were silver, and 11.8% were white. That's nearly 40% of the cars, which would give you good odds of getting that aspect correct. I found another chart that shows the most popular car colors from 2003 to 2006, and this is how those two colors ranked:

White or white pearl:

2006 25%
2005 18%
2004 29%
2003 31%

Silver (including gray):

2006 16%
2005 20%
2004 26%
2003 41%

The way the subconscious throws information up into the conscious mind, it doesn't logically say, hey! white and silver are the most popular colors for cars, this will be the likeliest choice. It makes it appear that you got the information out of "thin air" as a guess (as some people would think) or as a "vision" (as others do).

I'm not going to gloat or be mean about this, I just don't believe in prophecy or anything supernatural. I always look for the natural explanation first, and do not believe that in the absence of evidence a supernatural explanation should be the fallback position.

It's all good. At least you haven't put me on your Foe list.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
so did you "see" anything or not. Were you just making this prediction up?

Yes I did. No I was not making it up.

The only way it wont happen is if she were to follow my advice and go get her car checked out. Hopefully for her sake, she will not avoid getting it checked out, out of spite.

vckums, I get to see a 10 second (at the most) clip of what happens. I then get to take that and annalize the hell out of it in order to attempt to satisfy people, knowing that they are not going to be and dont want to be satisfied. I knew the person was tall, had highlighted hair that hung below the ears but couldnt tell if it was medium legnth hair or if it was pulled back to be honest. I had assumed previous to this that she was a he. I've seen crazier things than a man wearing midlegnth highlighted hair and a pink and white striped shirt. So, I made an ass out of myself by going off my previous assumtion.

There are several different types of "psychics" just like there are different types of artists. I personally hate the term psychic because it comes with a major misjudged stereotype. But Im not nearly as sensitive as I used to be. People dont listen to a soft spoken sensitive girl. So I have learned other ways to make people listen. In this case Im going to be an ass.

I know that this is going to happen, and on one of the hottest days of the year. Due to a clog, and the weather, your car is going to over heat and go kabluey. The only way you are going to prove to me that Im wrong is if you take your car in to get it fixed prior to this happening. That might suck for you....you know, because some crazy "psychic" lady on ATS told ya to. You dont have to tell me a darn thing. I know what is going to happen and what the after effects of this event could be. You can create 5 more pages telling me how wrong I am, and how crazy I am, or not say another word. Thats cool, I dont care, if that makes you feel better, then by all means, knock yourself out. Just go get your damn car fixed.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but your credibility is blown. I'm not taking my car in. Thanks anyway.

Time to move on people, nothing to see here ...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I'm sorry to have made this so public

No, dont be sorry, Im glad you did. Im finding this oddly entertaining. You feel Im misguided, I feel you have your head in the sand. To me, the poster child for denyal is someone who will go so far to find the percentages of light colored cars on the road in 4 different years. The legnths you will go to assure yourself that there is absolutly nothing more to this world than meets the eye is something else. I still dont feel as my credibility is blown, but I would love it if you would try harder.

Time to move on people, nothing to see here ...

Oh thats a good one, and so original too. Thanks for the laugh.

It's all good. At least you haven't put me on your Foe list.

Wouldnt dream of it.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
mrsdudra...

Do you see anything for me? I won't make fun of you, I'm seriously interested in you trying to see something in my life.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
mrsdudra...

Do you see anything for me? I won't make fun of you, I'm seriously interested in you trying to see something in my life.

No, I dont. You have a good life, a great companion. You have a peace that many people yearn for. Relax and enjoy. Im sorry. You can try asking me a specific question.

[edit on 14-7-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Whats going to happen on July 30th for me?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
MM, remember when I said I saw a thin blond haired person sitting in a dark room typing. Just thought I would point that out. Weird how mrsdudura saw a very similar person. Interesting coincedence.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by stompk]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vckums
Whats going to happen on July 30th for me?

I dont know. I see a view out of a car window, looking at a house, and you have butterflies. The house and trees remind me of my great Aunts house in San Diago, with the plants, trees, and an entery area before reaching the front door. What do you call that? We have porches around here, decks on the front of your house, this is more patio, but on the front, and there is an arched doorway but before you reach the front door. The song by fergie the part where it goes "big girls dont cry" comes to mind.

If I tell you any more than that, I would just be making assumptions and as you can tell, I make an ass out of myself when I make assumptions.

<<   2 >>

join