It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Angel on CNN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I was just watching Chris on cnn and he seems less and less impressive the more I see him. A caller on Larry King Live asked him what his favorite illusion was, to which he replied,"UM, I like them all, there my babies but watch my show on A and E tuesdays ten 9 central."

He totally blew her question off.
He must be hurting for money or something he plugged his show several times during the interview. Many of his illusions are now explainable. I used to enjoy the show, now he seems more and more like a charlatan to me each time I see him. Anyone agree?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I hope ATS member paul richard doesn't see this thread, he will lose it when he sees that you call criss angel a fake.

"How dare you, criss angel is God!" *sarcasm*

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
He's a competent magician...but most of it is TV tricks and paid audiences to make it look more amazing... Once you know that, his truly great tricks lose their luster a bit...as the "in the round" aspect goes bye-bye.....

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I used to be a huge fan of mindfreak... but i've seen a new episode and i couldnt believe how bad it was. It was just like a soap opera with magic tricks!! instead of him walking the streets doing tricks for people he now includes skits in the show.

One of the skits was so cheezy, he was at a restaurant with some girl with huge fake boobs. He did some trick where he levitated the flame on the candle. Then kissed her, saying i love you baby or something to that nature. It was so cheezy i had to turn it off.

new topics

top topics

join