It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS MIX: 02 - Jane Fonda

page: 1

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   

ATS MIX: Show 2 - Jane Fonda

Although we are still in our infancy as a media partnership, Johnny and I have developed an extremely strong bond. As shows are posted, the observant ones will notice that each show makes a few more baby steps as far as our timing, kinetic relationship and ability to know what each other is thinking. Although this is only our 2nd show, Johnny and I feel it is destined to go down as a classic. This show includes lots of things including member participation segments, thread talk, the Hillary Clinton Debate and ends up with the Jane Fonda Interview. NEW SHOWS will be posted on TUESDAY and FRIDAY cst.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 38:31
file: atsmixpod_2414.mp3
size: 18062k
feed: atsmix

Lo-Fi Version: atsmix-002-24k.mp3 6.6MB

The COMPLETE INTERVIEW with JANE FONDA is on the podcast section here at ATS. Here is the shortcut to that complete interview.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because of time limitations, we could not use all of my interview with Jane. Hope you enjoy it.

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Another great show

My favorite part is when you talk about threads and posts, and the debate was good

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You guys are building an arc? Did you plan on taking any other humans with you or just the two of you? Two of every species...Oooh. That's gonna be a tough one.

I love how you mention some of the threads I haven't read. Great to see another viewpoint on these subjects. I'll have to read them

Colbert got a kiss when she came on his show, did you guys get one too? I guess not, doesn't work over the phone...

That'd be kind of cool to see an ATS crop circle...ha I can't even imagine what some of the members here would decide hahaha.

To learn a little more hands on material about Jack the Ripper, I'd suggest visiting the 'London Dungeon' wax museum if one is ever in London.

I got a little freaked out when I went there, kind of a history of the torture in England. The smell of death...probably not that accurate but damn....

Haha..are you trying to make us all paranoid by that unknown caller? I don't need any more paranoia.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for Tuesday. Better get producing.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A very good show. Many points were argued well in the debate.

Hmm...isn't "Dave" supposed to be capitalized?

*goes to hide from Johnny for saying this*

[edit on 7/13/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Another great show! I really hope y'all can carry this kind of energy and enthusiasm every week, twice a week. I really can't believe what a great production you guys put out in such a short amount of time. Do y'all have some additional production staff or something? Seriously. An episode this long in 3 days with this quality... I couldn't possibly due.

• Johnny's in Dallas? We should grab a whiskey at some point (I'm not fond of beer).

• Will Timmy the Jazz Hamster be invited to the ark? (inside joke for NPR fans)

• The debate had nice framing. I like the idea of people voicing who won, though.

• As much as I hate to give my political competition an inch, WhatUKnow won the debate, IMO.

• As usual, great threads brought up.

• I dug the interview with Jane Fonda. The Hanoi incident I can forgive, but marrying a Frenchman?!?! (just kidding)

• It'd be cool to have a wrap-up at the end of the interview. I'm left with a "But...but...please suh, may I have some...more?" but then it ends all sudenly and then I'm sad.

Flagged and starred the episode. Nutricious, delicious, great on stains and pets love it too!

• posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:22 AM
    link   
    I feel that trying to top what thelibra just said would be like pi55ing in to a force 10 gale!

So I echo the above! Great Stuff.

MonKey

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:52 AM
    link   
    Another excellent show! I echo thelibra with my kudos to the production quality put into these shows.

I can't wait to hear more of these shows in the future!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:25 PM
    link   
    Yet another great show

I like these thread discussion but it's just finding them on the site I find hard
    But that crop circle thread sounds good

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:36 PM
    link   
    I got an Idea!!!!!!

You guys has become so good at what you do and here in ATS, I think it will be great to bring some presidential candidates to your show for interviews.

With a conspiracy angle occurs.

Thanks for the second show

BTW If somebody already has given this idea of presidential candidates for interview I will gladly second the petition.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 04:56 PM
    link   
    I have trouble playing long audio on a dialup, because it stops every few seconds...So I have to back up & replay it constantly. Net result: It takes me 5 or 6 times longer to hear it all than the listed length of time. Persistance & patience, persistance & patience...

IMO, "Agent X" happens to be either on the ATS Staff or at least a close associate with the Staff...Because those statistics sound much like what a Host Server Sysop could find in the computer logs.

Oooops! Sorry to blow the secret for the Three Amigos, but you still made it sound good, Dave & Johnny!

I've also noticed that a couple of threads you mentioned were threads I've been to & posted in...One of those threads I posted in only after you uploaded your show but before I listened to the MIX.

IMO, Justin Oldman won the debate...We don't need political leaders in Government, we need people who will adhere to the Constitutional Oath & secure our Rights. Justin also pointed out something I've already been aware of, that the bigger a Government gets, the more it sucks out of the national economy...Reduce the size of Government (& the amount of corporate influence in it) & the economy will stabilize better.

Your segment about the Crop Circle thread was interesting, but I seem to recall a TV show from some years back...I don't remember what the show's name was, what country in which it was filmed or when I saw it. However, the idea of making crop circles has already been "commercialized" by a few guys & they've been "hiring out" to do that for quite some time.

About Dave building the ark?...Make sure he builds in enough room to hold provisions for all of those animals!

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:23 PM
    link   
    The Hillary debate sums up the standard mainscream arguements, at least without the noise. None of the candidates wants a smaller government and a true honest market economy. Even Ron Paul won't touch the following facts:

1) pollution is a subsidy that should end

2) land and natural resources were stolen by force at the point of spears hundreds of years ago. The proper term as far as I am concerned is what it once was "land holder," not "land owner." Even in England up until the 1600's

A New Route to Social Equity: Henry George and the Science of Geonomics
    Caspar Davis
    [Rreprinted from a posted message, 18 March 1999]
    www.cooperativeindividualism.org...

As a true patriot, Tom Paine pointed out "there could be no such thing at landed property originally. Man did not make the earth, and though he had a natural right to occupy it, he had no right to locate as his property in perpetuity any part of it..."

Agrarian Justice
    Thomas Paine
    Part 2
    Winter 1795-6
    www.cooperativeindividualism.org...

Royal libertarians claim to be against force.

Are you a Real Libertarian, or a
    ROYAL Libertarian?
    Dan Sullivan
    geolib.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:56 PM
    link   
    As for the "prediction" that she will keep laws such as the Patriot Act in place and even add to them: comeuppance.

Real conservatives/Republicans wouldn't support such measures under any circumstances.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:05 PM
    link   
    At the end of the debate the show mentioned a thread I cannot find. It seems to me that both are losers -- except when it comes to Boomers in personnel departments who wouldn't be too threatened to hire them.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 07:32 PM
    link   
    Both parties are for big government. Liberals want to grow the non-profit ones and help others who fried out their brains on drugs decades ago, Repugnants and Regressive Conservatives wish to grow the for-profit (of elites) state-chatered bureaucracies.

Those who need help won't ever get it if it hasn't happened by now. The "help" they've gotten only gives them reason to get angrier.

Well, that's enough posting for the day. Think I listen to the likes of Steve Earle, Brooks and Dunn, Bad Religion, Paris, The Coup, X-Clan, Ice-T, Fogging Molly, Michael Franti/Spearhead and so on for a while.

May be the last chance I get if AOL and Clear Channel (major backers of SaveNetRadio) don't get their way on an issue by the 15th. Ironic I finally agree with them on something.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:40 PM
    link   
    Again, great stuff here. Flag is a four letter word.

Not long ago, I was telling my father about some of the 911 stuff I have been seeing on the internet, google video, youtube, ATS etc.

He said to me: "Oh come on, if that were true don't you think it would have been on the mainstream media by now?"

That's when it hit me. Most people in America don't believe anything until they see it on a major broadcast, but the worst part is they believe everything they see. The media didn't just broadcast the images of Jane Fonda in Hanoi, they told everyone what to think about it. She never stood a chance.

Now here we are years later, and I'm sitting infront of my computer listening to ATSMIX, and Jane Fonda telling her story. This may be the first time I get to listen to her, and not have someone tell me what I should think about it. I have to think for myself. (Ouch, that's tingly.)

I'm sure if I wait a little while someone will post and tell me what I should really think.

In the meantime, this time, I think I'll take her at her word.

Thanks ATSMIX. Thanks Jane.

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 07:30 AM
    link   
    Nice one fella's. The Jane Fonda interview was good. It was interesting, I didn't know the whole Hanoi Jane thing really took off in the Reagan era.

Plus, Barbarella was super awesome. Best faux-psychedelic movie EVER!! Liked the thread reviews, too.

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 05:29 PM
    link   
    Thanks for the comments!

Dave

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 01:20 AM
    link   
    [edit on 13-6-2008 by Shar]

top topics

join