It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I've been a member of ATS for quite a while (since the beginning almost on another account). My family was reported to our local PD because a plumber thought we had anthrax at our house, he noticed we had some Mexican wedding cookies in a plate and they had sugar on them. So, the guy called the PD (after he left) and they came and searched my backyard (I have a big backyard) with about 10 guys with flashlights and one guy interviewed my dad asking him some personal questions that he refused to answer (kudos to him :up
. My dad showed them our downstairs which he runs his company out of (computer consultant), and they saw all these computer servers and monitors. So they got suspicious because we are Muslim/Arab too. No charges were filed and they left.

My question is, would they have a file on us now that we have been reported? And should I be looking at conspiracy type websites such as ATS??

Oh yes, just to clear things up, I wasn't home at the time I was at a tennis clinic, and this was like a few months after 9/11. Thanks.

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
My question is, would they have a file on us now that we have been reported? And should I be looking at conspiracy type websites such as ATS??

Q: Would they have a file on us now that we have been reported?
A: If they don't have a file on you or you family they still would have documentation about the incident.

Q: Should I be looking at conspiracy type websites such as ATS??
A: Yes

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
There are files on everyone period! What they contain may surprise us though.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Yes, there will be files on the incident - thats police procedure. Unless the FBI were involved, its unlikely they would have anything on what happened.

As for the plumber - what a tosser ! - can't he tell the difference between a cookie and anthrax ????

He should keep his nose out of other people's business, because if he carries on like that, he may well end up with his plunger stuffed where the sun doesn't shine

top topics

join