It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awake, day time sighting of a 'shadow like being'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I wonder? Am the only one who checked out d4rk's other posts. A real eye opener.

Some things are very telling.....

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Oh come on!!!!
Seriously people, this person had an extraordinary experience and you are saying its a sleep disorder.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

Unless you are a qualified medical professional and have examined the OP you should not be giving advice. The first thing that should happen is a medical examination. Anything else is bad and dangerous advice that only an enemy would give.

I wonder? Am the only one who checked out d4rk's other posts. A real eye opener. You seem to need a lot of attention? Maybe you should get out into the world and socialize. Real medicine for the soul.

Are you taking the p### ? Medicine for the soul ? getting out more ? you are having a laugh are you not Sir ? I live on the edge all day, every day, and it is only because of medical injury that I am not living in the shadow of the himyalayas having a grand time with my wife and friends.

As for those who cannot see beyond the log in name, well, never mind hey, life rolls on.

Hope you all have a good one. DK.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
My wife just phoned me.

I am off again on monday, 1330 flight from heathrow.

I am fit and able to fly as i have now got medical insurance for India health care.

This will be my last post, ever.

ROFL - As for those who say i am posting for the attention, well if i needed that i would of posted from india or nepal.

One last thought......... ROFL - enjoy the dark knight.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Unless you are a qualified medical professional and have examined the OP you should not be giving advice. The first thing that should happen is a medical examination. Anything else is bad and dangerous advice that only an enemy would give.

I wonder? Am the only one who checked out d4rk's other posts. A real eye opener. You seem to need a lot of attention? Maybe you should get out into the world and socialize. Real medicine for the soul.

Is that right? Seems to me that it would be doing more harm to give a false assesment or diagnosis that pertains to anything medical.
And what advice was I giving?
I was simply saying that its time for more people to open up to the idea that this phenomenon is a reality instead of imeadiatly saying "Oh no way, it must be a sleep disorder." Seriously.....your calling me an enemy over this......WOW

Once again.....What is worse? Saying that this guy has a sleep disorder somehow during the day and wide awake.....or.......This guy saw what he had described?

On one hand you have a sleep disorder which would mean calling a doctor and them giving you pills to make everything better.....What a load of crap.....And on the other you have a completely unique experience that seems more real than a mental delusion. And if that be the case then medication would do way more harm then good.

I think that some people here at ATS are bored with the threads and need some way to "vent" their frustrations. If that means trying to belittle the OP by saying that he just needs attention then so be it.
Keep your head up OP and know that there are people here that will believe your telling the truth.

[edit on 13-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

[edit on 13-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I believe that a few other posters mentioned the fact that what you might have experienced happened in the astral realm. The vibrations that you spoke of happen before an out of body experience.

During an out of body or astral projection you will see things that you have never seen before that should not be there. Your room will look the same but it will have a really weird sort of feeling to it.

Anyways the shadow thing you seen may have been an entity in the astral plane.

Let me ask you this. Right after the experience with the shadow like being did you feel any strong sensations on your body like a sudden jolt like you were being slammed?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by D4rk Kn1ght

What is it with shadow people laughing out loud and done in such an evil way. I too had this happen at night with full paralisis and these shadow beings just laughed at me struggling to scream. They (3 of them) Got in my face as I lay frozen and completely afraid all laughed out loud and vanished just like that. I do remember the main one seemed to have glowing red eyes with a yellow outline around it. I think they are evil.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN

Originally posted by carnival_of_souls2047

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
carnival i was thinking sleep apnea

Very good point, Storm. Lack of oxygen can easily do all those things listed above and then some. You are most vulnerable while sleeping so remember to take time and breathe.

Oh come on!!!!
Seriously people, this person had an extraordinary experience and you are saying its a sleep disorder.
First off the OP would have to have days without ANY sleep to speak of to start halucinating like he describes.
What will it take for people to start believing others when they have paranormal/supernatural experiences?

IT WAS DAY TIME
No drugs no alcohol in system
Was wide awake

Okay, so besides being in pain, this person seems to be in good health prior to this event. The OP being sober as a judge lends credibility in my book.

The fact that you touched this being is incredibly courageous! If this were any other person they would have feld the house by now. The fact that you stood your ground and tried to interact with it is extraordinary and unheard of.

The vibrating sensation sounds like a electromagnetic disturbance affecting your body as this being tries to manifest itself.

Keep us posted, and could you draw what you saw and felt?

Great thread

[edit on 12-7-2007 by IMAdamnALIEN]

You do realize what sleep apnea is don't you?

You stop breathing while asleep and it causes you to hallucinate if it goes on just long enough that you wake up but not so long you die.

Many people with this have hallucinations when they awake as I use to work in a hospital (actually still do just not with these folks anymore) and would have to ask if we were seeing this or that and nearly every time it was no your just seeing things cause of the disorder causing a lack of oxygen to the brain for the next minute or so.

It is a very serious condition and can cause death quite easily if not properly managed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join