It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden search frustrates officials

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bin Laden search frustrates officials

www.washingtontimes.com

Senior U.S. intelligence officials yesterday defended unsuccessful efforts to capture al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden who they say has eluded a global manhunt for years by hiding in tribal areas of Pakistan under the protection of local leaders.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I am a bit frustrated as well, I would say the sideshow in Iraq has made us take the eye off the ball in Afganistan. Granted Iraq is the larger war now but one that was totally unnecessary and a major waste of rescources. I would rather have Bin Laden hanging than Saddam at least Saddam was containable.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I've been saying hes hiding in the protected region for a while.We can't get him because of a peace treaty between taliban and pakistan.Its such bs

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Why do we care if there is a peace treaty between the Taliban and Pakistan???? We bombed the living crap out of Iraq because of a "connection" between the Taliban and Iraq.

Look, Osama is an asset, he has been a asset since the Ahfgan war against the USSR, with all the events that have taken place since 9/11, why should the American people NOT BELIEVE he is STILL an ASSET?????

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I brought it up because its just a nother nugget of truthe pointing to what your saying..

It's just annoying that all these point blank lies just go unnoticed and or are not acted on.Its like they know they can just lie right to our face and thats that.

You get frustrated

top topics

join