It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombs going off while the first plane impacts the WTC Video and picture provided.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I cannot find the video version with a nice Zoom of the impact of the first plane where those bombs are a lot more visible.
Notice on the top of the building the smoke and one explosion.

img292.imageshack.us...

Video

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 12-7-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
EDIT2: Removed comments regarding audio. I see your point on the squibs right at the top of the building!!

FLAGGED!

I cannot find the video version with a nice Zoom of the impact of the first plane where those bombs are a lot more visible.

Wasn't this the ONLY footage of the first impact, filmed by the Naudet brothers??

[edit on 12-7-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It was just one example, it has nothing to do with the sound. You can check many other videos of the first impact and they are all the same.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I actually changed the video and put up a better one.
I am referring to the same Video zoomed a little more, you realize that the explosion goes off almost at the same time than when the plane hits.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This is what Piacenza does. This is his specialty. You'll learn not to expect anything legit from him. You'll learn. This video doesn't support his claim.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well spotted, I am surprised no one has noticed or brought it up before. Interesting. I have always had a suspicion explosives were detonated during/around the time of impact. This strengthens that suspicion. I have the DVD footage of this somewhere, i think i will have to take a look at that.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I actually changed the video and put up a better one.
I am referring to the same Video zoomed a little more, you realize that the explosion goes off almost at the same time than when the plane hits.

Actually the video shows the explosion when the plane makes contact with the building, not before.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Actually the video shows the explosion when the plane makes contact with the building, not before.

The word 'Actually' in your response denotes a contention. However, you're statement reflects the exact same point as the portion you quoted, and by implication disagreed with. I'm confused. Piacenza's comment didn't even imply before.

It seems possible to me that the impact could have caused vibration induced fractures, cracks etc. just about anywhere on the building. A lot of the impact energy could have been transmitted to the area in question, causing the concrete in said location to crack, break, or otherwise emit a 'dust' cloud resembling the effect of an explosive.

It's just that the evidence here doesn't do a very good job of supporting the claim.

Edited for further commentary

[edit on 7/12/2007 by Unit541]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541

The word 'Actually' in your response denotes a contention. However, you're statement reflects the exact same point as the portion you quoted, and by implication disagreed with. I'm confused. Piacenza's comment didn't even imply before.

Perhaps because piacenza is saying "almost" as meaning that just when the plane is about to hit, the explosives went off.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Perhaps because piacenza is saying "almost" as meaning that just when the plane is about to hit, the explosives went off.

I didn't take it that way, but I see where you were coming from, and I'm in agreement with you.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I've seen this shot a million times. Interesting that this one has a nice new explosive feature edited over it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Xymtec I am sooo glad you come out with this, at least you now can see those explosions.
You actually should go to youtube and watch any of the other videos of the first impact and those explosions are visible in every single one of them.
I said almost at the same time, the bomb went off right after the plane impacted the building.

Blue racer would you mind specifying this sentence:

This is what Piacenza does. This is his specialty. You'll learn not to expect anything legit from him. You'll learn. This video doesn't support his claim.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So there were bombs in the nose of the planes? OR.... did the pilots know EXACTLY where the nose of the plane was going to hit and detonated a bomb in the WTC at the exact same time?

Um? Hello?

Does anyone else see anything wrong here??

I really didnt see any explosion... looks like someone is trying to earn some ATS points for a new background color.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
OK I will follow your logic and go along with it.
So if there was no need of anything like this (and you might be right) why the same thing happened while the second plane crashed? Why did bomb gooff?
Here is the Video of the Explosion going off while the second tower is attacked (please concentrate on the right side on the tower that was already hit).

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
So the right corner where there were flames coming out of the building...prior to the impact of the second plane..then intensified at the impact....?

What about it?

There was a fire at that point...you can clearly see the flames...then at the point of impact it increased... it wasnt a bomb. What are you thinking it is?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I guess you see what you want to see case closed.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've seen this video before, and read some discussion around it. At first glance, it appears that the plane makes its impact, there is a pause, the camera zooms in and you clearly see a pop out of the front of the top of the building about 10 floors up or so and another pop at the rear of the building on the same level. Curious. Who knows what it is. But it certainly doesn't look "normal".

Then again, what's normal under these circumstances? In regard to 9/11,this is the thing that perplexes me. This was such a unique and disgusting new development, that precedence failed to exist to allow for a clear analysis. Whoever pulled this off, Al Qaeda, Bush and his gangsters or perhaps a disgruntled postman, it really doesn't matter. Bush has failed to go after Osama bin Laden as he promised. That's what makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Xymtec I am sooo glad you come out with this, at least you now can see those explosions.
You actually should go to youtube and watch any of the other videos of the first impact and those explosions are visible in every single one of them.
I said almost at the same time, the bomb went off right after the plane impacted the building.

Not to bomb your claim, however I noticed on the video posted up top here there is a bright flash whether before or during impact i don't know. I have never seen this on other clips of this same footage. I recall seeing a small puff but not that flash. I don't know if you made the clip or just found it somewhere but I figured I would just mention the difference I saw.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I guess you see what you want to see case closed.

Tell me what YOU saw! Am i missing somthing?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The flash that I think you are referring to is visible also in many other videos of the first impact (usually the good quality one have it).
The same thing happened as well on the second impact. Those electric discharge were quite incredible on 911...

For your reference some more videos where the flash is clearly visible:
youtube.com...
youtube.com...
youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join