It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear - Aviation Career

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Based on some ATS threads I've read it sounds like John Lear has had quite the aviation career. When I tried to Google him to see what information I could find on him outside of ATS it seemed like every website that referenced him was alien/ufo related. The only semi-reputable site that seemed to reference him was wiki-pedia, but they appeared to have pulled his page down.

Does anyone know if there are any reputable sites (ie .gov sites) out there that contain his bio, or at least a record of some of his flight experiences? Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This question was answered on another ATS thread...
ATS Link

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Lear's wiki was deleted. See:
(Delete. Short of being the son of someone famous and being a complete nut, I don't see anything notable...)
en.wikipedia.org...:Articles_for_deletion/John_Lear

What exists is now under the listing:
UFO conspiracy theory
en.wikipedia.org...

His father, on the other hand, is listed here:
en.wikipedia.org...

Receintly on CTCAM.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by amehrich
Does anyone know if there are any reputable sites (ie .gov sites) out there...

Wait a second, your saying the government is credible? *laughs*

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
All of what John Lear claims from a pilots stand point is 100% credible and is referenced in many places besides Wiki and Google.
For reference sake read over the Govt approved Bill Lear site.
www.billlear.com...

The constant ridicule of even the most capable among us from those whom are otherwise not near as is just so Hilarious on so many levels.

Also if the pics havent been deleted. John had an Ask John Lear thread and he provided quite legit high res images of many of his certs and other FAA evidence. Actually quite a lot of actual FAA and GOV lic/certs.

You can dispute his Alien and Moon claims but his historical pedigree about aviation and flying and their Engineerings is untouchable no matter how good the Debunk.
Libraries have more factual info than the Wikis and Googles btw.

[edit on 19-2-2008 by VType]

[edit on 19-2-2008 by VType]

new topics

top topics

join