It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toddler kicked off plane for saying "Bye bye"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The Article

I think all of this is completely pathetic. Have a read!

Lug

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I watched this story unfold on CNN. It just enforces my opinion that the world is going crazy. The woman who complained initially is (insert proper description and invectives here). Talk about being scared by the babble of a 19 month old baby.

The flight stewardess who had the flight turned around and had mother and baby kicked of is beyond description.

I can't wait to see what happens when it goes to court.

Wanna bet against the toddler winding up on the "No Fly List"?

Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
That is outrageous and disgusting. What do people expect, that children won't fly on a plane with them?

I had one woman get all in my face after we'd landed in Hawaii because my then 16-month old had cried on takeoff and landing when her ears popped. She was bent out of shape and tried to chew me out.

I just told her to get over it, my kid had as much right to be on the plane as she did. But it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I hope that mom and toddler get paid big bucks enough to buy their own Lear jet.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I used to work for TWA in my youth, and one thing that was a guarantee.... a child would cry at takeoff and landing. I don't mean whimper, i mean full out scream. We were taught then that you were to try to help the mother and the child in anyway possible. Some of the flight attendants would carry suckers, gum, or anything else that would help a child through that experience with the least amount of discomfort for the child and the other passengers. It was unheard of to kick a person off the flight for a screaming child.

As it was, this child wasn't screaming. It was talking, like anyone else would be. I'm sorry, but that safety procedure means nothing to a toddler. Most of anyone who flies has seen it so many times, it's not new information, and usually ignore it. Hell, if you can't hear it... it's all in the little pamphlet anyway. They do that for people who are hearing impaired. It's not that important.

This is just ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join