It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pitbull Attacks 2-Year-Old

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Pitbull Attacks 2-Year-Old

www.wgrz.com

Lockport Police received a 911 call from a frantic City of Lockport mother Sunday afternoon.

The mother told Lockport Police that she left her two-year-old unattended for a short time and after hearing the baby scream, she ran to see what was wrong.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
man, you have to read this story for yourself. i don't even want to post any more of a snippet but i wanted people to see this.
i don't really know what to say man. absolutely speechless.

www.wgrz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. These beasts are more powerful than wolves and should be feared and respected.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
This isn't the first time something like this has happened. These beasts are more powerful than wolves and should be feared and respected.

i think it just might be the first time something like THIS has happened.

did you read the story? it was more than an 'attack' dude. i just didn't want to put it here.

read it and tell me thats happened before

edit* instead of reading, i will just tell you the attack involved a dog, a baby, and sodomy.....that happen before?

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Boondock78]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hope the baby turns out alright...other then that the only thing I have to say is...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
How many times has Any dog humped your leg? Attacked, pfff. I say watch your freakin kids.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow. I knew you shouldn't leave kids alone with the dog, but I have never heard of this happening.

However, I think I may know why the dog did this, it's natural behavior, sad to say. The main reason you should never leave a dog alone with a baby is that the dog gets jealous of being replaced in the pack by the child and demoted to a lower station. It usually leads to bite attacks.

To assert dominance over animals in the pack hierarchy, dogs will mount them, not meaning for it to be sexual at all. This could be what happened, but I feel terrible for that poor baby.

At least they can't point at the breed for this one. It could have happened with any intact male dog.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
It could have happened with any intact male dog.

agreed.

maybe one more reason to be a responsible pet owner and neuter your dogs. of course you have to watch any dog with any child but still. neutering is beneficial if you want to domesticate an animal

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

:shk:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This breed of dog as well as a couple of others has got to go.

I know those will come saying "I have a pit bull and it's a big baby wouldn't hurt anyone", BULL, it could happen.

I know it could also happen with ANY dog, but these types of dogs are known and bred for being mean, etc.

Yes, people should watch thier kids, I absolutely agree, however, they should also know not to have such an aggressive animal around a child.

new topics

top topics

join