It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easterville, Manitoba-New footage of Sasquatch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Captured on a cell phone by Cree indians. Detail isn't the greatest, but footage is interesting...

www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I love these videos, hopefully someday someone will capture a Bigfoot on video and there will be no doubt as to what it was. Unfortunately, with this video it could easily be the back of a bear.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Seems to be a high influx of bigfoot videos lately. To blurry to really tell what it is, but my guess is that it looks like a bear.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It sure was poor quality and I also thought it could of been the back of a bear or something. I could hardly even see anyting.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a question of framing / composition : why is the camera never panned down , so that the entire " creature " can be seen ? in 23 seconds you have ample time . stunning incompetance or hoaxers concealling evidence of thier fraud ?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I agree with the bear hypothesis. The fur color is a match with a typical black bear, which are very common in most parts of Canada.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If you look at the very first few frames of the footage, and some towards the end, you can definitely see a pant line (blue jeans possibly)

Hoax.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think the pant thing is hilarious! The giveaway for apes is often the way the move across the landscape . . . even untrained observers can often spot a "human walk" inside a fur suit.

Luckily or unluckily, this biped just stands there. Is he taking a leak??? It's odd that he doesn't shift his feet at all. If he did, it would clarify whether he was actually an actor . . .

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, it ain't a bear...

Pants line? Where? I've watched it a number of times, and don't see it.

I'll give it a 6 on the possible scale...

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I didn't see the pants either. But I am definitely on the fence about it. It was almost frustrating why they didn't pan down to get a full shot of its legs. Hopefully there will be some follow up in this region to validate or debunk this.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
click pause a couple of times at the 29 second mark and also at 1 second. you can see his pants. and that's probably why the camera doesn't pan down.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Captured on a cell phone by Cree indians. Detail isn't the greatest, but footage is interesting...

www.cryptomundo.com...

Like someone noted on Youtube - you can clearly see the shoulder seam of the guy's dark jacket toward the end of the clip...

J.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Like someone noted on Youtube - you can clearly see the shoulder seam of the guy's dark jacket toward the end of the clip...J.

No doubt about it. From the 6 to 3 second mark, I can clearly see that it's a guy wearing a jacket.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What's the bigfoot doing? Taking a whiz?
Too bad these videos just seem to trail off.

You're never quite sure what happened next, regardless what the witness may say. I'd rather see the critter tromp off into the woods, or something. That'd give us a better idea of how it moves.

I'll have to look again for the pants.

But that's just typical of you debunkers. Prove to me that a Bigfoot couldn't wear pants!

[edit on 13-7-2007 by SuicideVirus]

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
What's the bigfoot doing? Taking a whiz?
Too bad these videos just seem to trail off.

You're never quite sure what happened next, regardless what the witness may say.

They shot the sasquatch and ate it, is what. People do it all the time--- that's the reason there's never any physical evidence. The witnesses kill and eat it.

Tasted like chicken.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

While I agree that it is a person, it looks like some one in a vest of some type...

I did a screen shot of a couple of frames that didn't look right, and deconvoluted them and brightened them up...

Make of them what you will...to me it looks like some one in a vest with the collar turned up...

[edit on 15-7-2007 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This area is roughly about an hour and a half drive from where i live. I don't think this is the first sighting of a bigfoot in this area. I recall a while back reading about an account of a man seeing something huge in the ditch travelling home on this stretch of highway which connects the #6 and #10 highways. A huge apelike creature bending over to look at something or other in the ditch. When he got closer, it took off across the road, into the other side of the ditch only to dissapear into the bush. A deer carcass lay there. This area is sasquatch country for sure. Thick and dense and kinda eerie. If I hear of anything on the street about this, I'll definately update. later..

[edit on /7/17/07 by scar]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
They shot the sasquatch and ate it, is what. People do it all the time--- that's the reason there's never any physical evidence. The witnesses kill and eat it.

Tasted like chicken.

So what's the best way to prepare Sasquatch? There's a lot of meat on it, obviously, so you're probably gonna dress it down in the field (probably not much call for Bigfoot sausage) then take it back home where you can freeze most of it. Pretty much what you'd do with a decent sized deer or elk. I guess then you'd give the bones to the dogs to chew up. And there goes your evidence. I'm not sure if the hides would be worth tanning or not. Probably not.

Since they're a protected species, you wouldn't want the Warden to catch you with a big cooler full of Sasquatch. So you'd probably just tell most people it was deer, although if it's related to people, it'll have more of a "porky" taste. That might give it away, if anybody cared.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yep, it's a hoax! Too bad though, it looked promising.

posted on Jul, 22 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Expanding a small picture does funny things. Hit the "menu" button in the lwoer right corner to make the picture smaller and less pixelated, and watch the video. It becomes obvious it's a guy in a jacket, especially at the end.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join