It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do any of you guys like South Park?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's my favorite show on TV!

Who else loves South Park? I've got the first 3 seasons on DVDs and I have the movie.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hell Yeah...2nd best show on TV....

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer
It's my favorite show on TV!

Who else loves South Park? I've got the first 3 seasons on DVDs and I have the movie.

I had a bootleg of the original short with the really, really bad, original animation a long time ago. It was supposedly popularized in underground circles by George Clooney (of all people) and circulated through media types, and eventually the public via bootlegs.

I had that a couple years before the series broke I think. Turner Entertainment people from Space Ghost knew the guys.

Anyhoo, yup I still like it. But like Simpsons, I think it's lost it's edge.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hell Yeah!! Big South Park Fan here.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yep. Haven't seen many episodes lately though.

Check out my South Park versions of youself thread -->

www.belowtopsecret.com...

It's pretty funny. Add yours if you feel like it.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Of course ! Who doesn't ? lol...

The creator of this show are just so funny, anyone ever saw Baseketball? That was FUNNY AS HELL!!! Must have seen it like 100 times...

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
IS IT HAM?!?!

WELL IS IT?!?

haha i love fat lil cartman!

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
IS IT HAM?!?!

WELL IS IT?!?

haha i love fat lil cartman!

Hes not fat....HES BIGGED BONED......Respect his Authoritaaaaaaaa

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
South Park has kind of lost it's edge. Even more so that the Simpsons. I would rather watch old episodes of Family Guy on Adult Swim than SP. Yea, I'd have to say Family Guy and Futurama are my favorite animatd shows. Non-anime of course....nothing can beat anime!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
South Park lost his edge????? I guess you havent seen the latest episodes, like Christian Rock and Christmas In Canada..... ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS

I am a huge SP fan

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Family guy, and Futurama are both bad ass, but I still love South Park, even though I hate watching reruns for like the 5th time of any show.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

South Park has kind of lost it's edge.

I disagree....just a few days after the capture of Saddam, they already had him in a skit, with a spiderhole, etc.

South Park rules !!!

TIMMAAAYYYY!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
it goes like this:

1. The Simpsons
2. Family Guy
3. South park

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

South Park has kind of lost it's edge.

I disagree....just a few days after the capture of Saddam, they already had him in a skit, with a spiderhole, etc.

South Park rules !!!

TIMMAAAYYYY!!!!

Well yeah, if anything South Park has the most "topical" episodes. I hear it only takes them around 7 or 8 days to make an episode compared to the 3 months it takes to make a Simpsons ep.

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
AWESOME SHOW.
You can still love ALL the shows!
simpsons, south park, futurama, family guy, aqua teen hunger force.

I LOVE south park because when they really want to, they can whip out an animated show in 3 days. Like the canada one where they had the bearded saddam picture for the talking head like 4 days after he was caught. Or the eleian gonzalez spoof with kenny, THAT was even closer it think.

Though the show follows a basic formula and they fall back to some unneeded foul language here and there it's still the edgiest thing out there until family guy comes back in 05

top topics

join