It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorist Plot To Blow Up Ferry Terminal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   

TERRORIST PLOT TO BLOW UP FERRY TERMINAL

www.thisisplymouth.co.uk

A suspected terrorist arrested in Santander was planning to blow up the Santander-Plymouth ferry terminal with a car bomb, according to police in Spain.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit: all caps title]Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in the Plymouth area. and as far as I know this is the first time Plymouth has really been mentioned in this type of report.

3 targets were specified, 2 in spain and the ferry its self. But it's still disconcerting.

Any ideas on this one - Plymouth could be considered quite a good target. Security is not as good as London, quite a few big night clubs, lots of tourists, Devonport docks - lots of royal navel ships and subs, I've worked on them as an agency contractor, fairly easy to get access if you wanted. Think they still service Nuke subs there - though that may of moved to Scotland by now.

www.thisisplymouth.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Got this from the BBC website:

A ferry company has assured passengers services on a Devon to Spain route are safe despite reports its flagship vessel was a possible terrorism target.

So the compnay involved are saying that their passengers are quite safe, and they are saying this iwas based on a rumour. Hmmmmmmmmms ETA? have they been known to target ferry's going and comming to the UK?

"This story which associates the bomb with Brittany Ferries is based on supposition and rumour.

Article

join