It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien species categorized.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildone106
As far as Im concerned, the only credible (if u can call it that) Alien species is the Grey's since they where first reported at Roswell and the first publicised abduction of B&Betty Hill. Everything else seems to be more sci-fi & varients on that theme..I mean Reptilians??!? C'mon..

Honestly, Reptilians are probably the most credible. We have so much history and texts written about snakes and reptiles. People with odd shaped heads showing up in Egypt. Greys didnt show up until the 50s.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

As far as Im concerned, the only credible (if u can call it that) Alien species is the Grey's since they where first reported at Roswell and the first publicised abduction of B&Betty Hill. Everything else seems to be more sci-fi & varients on that theme..I mean Reptilians??!? C'mon..

Honestly, Reptilians are probably the most credible. We have so much history and texts written about snakes and reptiles. People with odd shaped heads showing up in Egypt. Greys didnt show up until the 50s.

You're wrong arcturi.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

Interesting, but I don't believe they're also paranormal entities as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

blah blah.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DaFloatingFruit

you've heard of billy myiers right? (dont no if thats spelt correctly) well i no a guy who goes by the code name "justin tym" who has had similar experiences here in new zealand with paladians.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

im pretty sure geys have been around alot longer than the 1950's. but again i have no hard evidence

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

i was here in New Zealand, Christchurch when we spotted something in the sky, but again no hard facts it was a ufo. i have a friend who uses the code name "justin tym" who has had similar experiences as billy myier (paladians) who has been shot at recently and he is really shaken.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Headeraser

Originally posted by e11888

You're wrong arcturi.com...

Ah then I stand corrected. My reptilian arguement still stands up though

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kano1417

Myers is the best known hoaxer in UFO and Alien history. Do some homework on him. Don't give any money to anything related to him.

Better to search for real evidence and then the hoaxers won't take advantage of you with their lies. Lots of liars in this topic, lots of hoaxes. It's getting harder and harder to sift through the stuff to find anything worth finding.

Sad and it's driven me away from this lately and I've been interested since I was a child. I started following this stuff about 1964 I think.

There might be one worthwhile case every few years. Takes lots of effort to sift them out of the barrel.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by kano1417

Myers is the best known hoaxer in UFO and Alien history. Do some homework on him. Don't give any money to anything related to him.

Better to search for real evidence and then the hoaxers won't take advantage of you with their lies. Lots of liars in this topic, lots of hoaxes. It's getting harder and harder to sift through the stuff to find anything worth finding.

Sad and it's driven me away from this lately and I've been interested since I was a child. I started following this stuff about 1964 I think.

There might be one worthwhile case every few years. Takes lots of effort to sift them out of the barrel.

Myers in Switzerland is reckoned to of definately hoaxed about in the 80s.
But his stuff in the 70s isn't 100% debunked AFAIK.
At the very least there are independent witnesses who saw UFO activity directly over and around his farm.
edit on 16-11-2011 by WatchRider because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2011 by WatchRider because: errors corrected

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This is on YT:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Some people get so enamored with a hoax they can't let it go I think.

The fact he formed a cult should be enough to scare everyone off.

People don't suddenly change into hoaxers and liars, it is their nature. Better to ignore them than enable them.

Do some searching here and you may change your opinion entirely.

I often wonder how much he took his victims for over the years.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

has anyone seen that movie 'forth kind' would those happen to be the greys?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wildone106

ive been watching b&betty hill an she says they where more like human in appearance. im starting to wonder if they were greys

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

That guardian alliance thing is off the charts nutty, but whoever came up with that is extremely creative, and should probably figure out a way to turn that into some kind of awesome book.

Was a pretty good read, at least the part that I read through was.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here bro,
- The Lyran-Sirian Whites: An elder, pale-skinned hominid Sirian race frequently called the Founders.
- The Aethien: Large, white graceful beings of high spiritual development.
- The Rhanthunkean: Tall, thin light-emitting beings, skilled shape-shifters and highly advanced spiritually.
- The Breneau: Advanced beings from the highest dimensional worlds, tall luminescent figures with elongated heads and large eyes, when they physically manifest.
-The Queventelliur: Large, longhaired apelike being of great intelligence and sensitivity, who are occasionally glimpsed on Earth as they monitor Earth’s environment for guardian purposes.
- The Turaneusiams: Tall, beautiful humans with elongated heads and skin/hair colors.
- The Agarthans: Ancient Christed race of beings inside the Earth, 1,000 times more advanced than us, Look perfectly human, could sit beside you in a movie theater or a plane and you would never know!
- The Arcturians: Highly advanced Fifth-Dimensional race of Ascended Masters from the star system Arcturus.
- The Deros: A morally and physically degenerate race of beings that inhabit the caverns, catacombs, and tunnels of Earth’s crust.
- Elementals: Energy Beings in the form of small Balls of Light.
- Indigo Children: Highly psychic and spiritually advanced children who have been incarnating over the last few decades to help establish The Seventh Golden Age of Enlightenment on Earth.
- The Pleiadians: From the Pleiades star system, they are here to assist humanity with the process of spiritual transformation, famous for abducting and educating Swiss farmer Billy Meier and telepathically speaking to Barbara Marciniak.
- The Large and Small Greys: More sinister than most ET's, Usually gathering and abducting biological products for genetic work, which includes cloning, DNA enrichment, and cross-breeding with human beings.
- The Draco's: Reptillians who are extremely intelligent, royal Dracos have wings and can be up too 8ft tall, they are skilled shapeshifters, they are very sinister and they look at us as nothing but unintelligent cattle, they control the world, often associated with the Illuminati, and generally reside underground.
- The Andromedans: The Hopi Indians talk about a race of blue skinned Star Warriors, also the Andromedans were the "blue race" that landed in Florida in 1954, trying to pursuade the US Government not to work with the greys, often seen in India.

Who know's what is truth and what is fiction but it sure is interesting haha, hope this helps dude!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join