It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by frailty

Esoteric spirituals?! LOL! Now that is a good one! Run along now and go join your Masons because you are only joining out of fear.

And yes, that is my assertion.

"You there, may you live forever" - 300

[edit on 5-11-2007 by spirit7]

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tantris
Yeah, I'll correct you. This is no kid going to a Holloween Party and not a simple biker out on a weekend jaunt. This is the Governor of California appearing on the cover of Time Magazine which is seen all over the World and cover shots are not done haphazardly with whatever clothes you happen to be wearing on any particular day. He's wearing a symbol that can be perceived as a symbol of Nazism and is often used in that way by the KKK and neo-Nazi groups.

Hmmm well its no surprise... your talking about a country that had no qualms about 'adopting' NAZI scientists..

The Nazi Scientists of America

American Heritage

This statement says it all...

Intelligence and government officials faced a delicate moral quandary in 1945 - whether it was worth it to give American homes to men who had invented weapons to kill American soldiers, men who in some cases subscribed to beliefs that hundreds of thousands Americans had died to eradicate. In the end they decided it was, if these men could help the United States defeat the Soviets.

—Christine Gibson is a former editor at American Heritage magazine.

That was the day your country decided that it was okay to lie to you...

The only puzzle is how a group that wanted to exterminate another, now seems to be on the 'same team'

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
dude. what are you talking about Arnold is NOT a member of the skull & bones. he hates bush. if you must know that's a shot from time magazine and if you know anything about photo shoots they never use your real clothes..that's not his belt, I can assure you he would never wear something so silly.

arnold walks in, they dress him up and they desire and they take the photographs. so I think someone in TIME magazine is trying to play a joke on arnold.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
if you must know that's a shot from time magazine

Well now how would we know that?

DOH maybe the cover on the first post

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Yeah, that was directly in relation to Washington going away...

Sick that whole cover is.. just sick.. all Time magazine covers are sick, all throughout there history, in fact, Saturnalia, worships.. Time.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

looks like a pirate buckle. Arnie never went to yale, so he can't be a boner

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The Thule society goes way back before Yale existed!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
........I'm more interested in that ring

Good observation. Me too.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
you can buy these items on Ebay !
He did not go to Yale which is where they are from.
Second he could if hes not all ready go into the bohemian grove society. Which is the same thing but older men and more powerful men and the Skulls are in there as well. Plus they are located in California where he is governor.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is a link to his family quite proud of his roots eh, The Roman Catholics and Nazi's again thick as thieves
www.spirituallysmart.com...

The belt buckle could be the Totenkopf (Death's Head) its located half way down this page
www.spirituallysmart.com...

[edit on 6-2-2009 by orangeman dave]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It also ask who will be pres right under. Go Arni?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
disgusting photo and i am pretty sure you are correct on the nazi thing looks like it to me
imagine Bloomberg and the Terminator running the country
yikes!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
hey um not to burst your bubble

but the skull and bones is an american club at yale, swarzy didnt go to yale neither is he a member, their members lists are public. so yea anyways not everyone who has a skull ring is in skull and bones nor is every pirate in skull and bones.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Wow this one goes back a couple of years. But anyway, I agree, who cares if he's wearing those things. I have a skull and bones belt buckle too, and turning my "rebel teen years" i had rings, necklaces bandanas, etc with skulls and bones. Does that mean I belong to to a certain "secret society"? Nope. Some things on ATS just make me laugh. Some people just got too much time on their hands.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

On the cover of TIME.

This is a very telling shot, but only to those in the know.
Most Americans wouldnt even notice his belt buckle, but it jumped right out to others.

Sorry if this has been posted.

```````````````````
Edited title spelling

[edit on 12/7/07 by masqua]

Also he was in terminator which at certain points he looks like the skull himself....and with that smile......makes you think a little bit since that those movies are about the end of the world and machines taking over... Must be literal or a metaphor for something.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yes cause the Skull&Bones are the only order to use a skull. Or that if anyone wears a skull on their body then they must be a Bonesman?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join