It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think Lee Downey put it in good way. It's just popular fashion. It's a cool buckle, and I would definitely get one if I were as well off as Arnold. Is he a Nazi or sympathizer? Being next to a Jewish Michael Bloomberg on the cover of Time magazine would seem to point that he probably isn't a Nazi or sympathizer. Plus as other people said wearing anything Nazi-related for him would be complete and utter political suicide. He may be a member of a club or secret society, but I don't think you can tell that from a fashionable belt buckle.

Does he have a hidden agenda? Yeah, probably, because all politicians do. It's called weighing personal moral code with the possibility of getting re-elected. It's not a great system nowadays, because to get elected you need lots of money usually from wealthy business owners with a real, sometimes not-so-good agenda of making money, which compromises so much. It's the game you pretty much have to play to be in politics nowadays.

My biggest problem with Arnold and the new politicos like him and Bloomberg. Is the politics of fear and inconvenient half-truths, and backing up the fear with laws that take away personal freedoms. Climate change is the new fear in town. But the thing is, we might have exasperated the problem, but we are no way the only cause of it. Because if we are the cause of it, then why are the ice caps on Mars melting? What are they catching the vapors? I am all for environmentalism and conservation of resource, but gimme a break.

These two guys aren't the worst guys on the block, but they know that for changes to happen they can't just change everything at once. So they play the political game of fear politics and tough laws on personal choices, since they can't make the businesses change their ways. So, they ban trans fats, make emissions standards tougher and pass reforms that might have adverse affects on some businesses and possibly your pocketbook.

I mean we really shouldn't be eating trans fats or driving gas guzzling inefficient automobiles nowadays anyways. I think we have big business and corrupted politicians to thank for that. I guess you could say that at least get some things accomplished, unlike some politicians who don't do anything worthwhile at all. Hence, they get the cover of Time magazine.

Sorry, if I went a little of the topic of "Bucklegate." LOL!

[edit on 13-7-2007 by frailty]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I know many are not that familiar with the "governator" but the picture on the front of Time magazine is a photo of two Billionaire politicians. It has been estimated by many competent people and magazines including Forbes that Arnold's net worth is well over a billion dollars ! Believe it or not.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 02:46 AM
link   
its a terminator skull, cant see any bone though.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Whats the big deal?

I have a transformers belt buckle, if I was on the cover of time magazine would that mean something?

I mean come on, if his belt buckle had some jpeg artifacts when zoomed in that said "the end is nigh!" then maybe this would be interesting... otherwise... meh..

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
its a terminator skull, cant see any bone though.

yea I thought about that the other day gorman

[edit on 15-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I had a belt buckle just like that when I was a kid. It was cool.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is Arnie's favorite ring which he wears most of the time, especially at meetings and news conferences. Not sure of the source of the pic but I am sure there are many out there.

This is a Lapis Lazuli ring, looking in my Gemstone definition books I transcribe the following:-

"When working or meditating with Lapis Lazuli, it can bring matters more clearly to the mind. It is one of the most powerful stones and should be used with care.

Wearing a Lapis Lazuli ring can help you to become a channel. The ancient Egyptians used Lapis Lazuli as a symbol of Truth.

For many people the world over, Lapis is considered a stone of truth and friendship. The blue stone is reputed to bring about harmony in relationships and to help its wearer be an authentic individual, one who openly states his or her opinion."

Hmmm, think Arnie is a channel for someone else?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
He worked in some capacity for SOE in WWII, was at one time rumoured to be the "Fourth Man" and was well acquainted with James Angleton.

Just to correct myself - I apologise but I got Jacob all confused with his father...The above applies to Victor Rothschild not Jacob.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hmmm, think Arnie is a channel for someone else?

Naw, but I think it makes him look like a girly man,

Here's a bigger picture
www.lapislazuliworld.com...

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Honey, what should I wear today, for the cover of Time photo?

Why don't you wear your favorite suit, with the green tie, and that belt buckle with the skull on it, Arnie.

Oh, that's a great idea, honey. And then I can wear my matching dead person ring, so the masses can see how much of a fashionista I am. Or was that fascist?
Oh well, whats the difference. I'm the Governator!

Maybe, he should stick to making movies. I liked him much better then.

PS. For those that think symbols mean nothing, why is Mayor B. wearing symbols on his lapel?

[edit on 18-7-2007 by stompk]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
German Officer Anti Partisan Ring

His buckle looks a lot like this ring

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmcivor
Whats the big deal?

I have a transformers belt buckle, if I was on the cover of time magazine would that mean something?

I mean come on, if his belt buckle had some jpeg artifacts when zoomed in that said "the end is nigh!" then maybe this would be interesting... otherwise... meh..

i have to say something...i mean i HAVE to....

first, this is TIMES mag. were talking about. someone in his situation and position in the government does not wear things like this and show them off (however subtley you may think it is, its all part of the reason hes showing it in the first place...i flash of meaning that means something to only a few but indicates meaning to those alert to the subtley) just as a fashion thing. he has a reputation to uphold and going around with such a symbol as a skull and crossbones to people in his arena means something more than fashion, i can honestly say i have no idea particularly what hes trying to convey but you have to take in the possibility that at the very least he wore it for a reason.

lets think about this, do you really think he woke up and said,"honey? you seen my buckle?" "your skull and crossbones one hunny?" "yeah i have to get to that photo shoot, its the only one i have that goes with these colors, you seen it?"

secret societies are all about subtley and while i know im generalizing, theres a point to be made about two billionaires posing together ON THE COVER OF TIMES, with one conveniently JUST BARELY showing a belt buckle that just strikes the average man whom day after day wears business atire as a requirement of his office, as garish and somewhat out of place?

dont be fooled! theres a meaning to this beyond his fashion sense (which is probably his wife's anyways). something like this HAS a meaning and it would be silly to call this a wardrobe malfunction, in any respects.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by frailty
I think Lee Downey put it in good way. It's just popular fashion. It's a cool buckle, and I would definitely get one if I were as well off as Arnold. Is he a Nazi or sympathizer? Being next to a Jewish Michael Bloomberg on the cover of Time magazine would seem to point that he probably isn't a Nazi or sympathizer. Plus as other people said wearing anything Nazi-related for him would be complete and utter political suicide. He may be a member of a club or secret society, but I don't think you can tell that from a fashionable belt buckle.

Does he have a hidden agenda? Yeah, probably, because all politicians do. It's called weighing personal moral code with the possibility of getting re-elected. It's not a great system nowadays, because to get elected you need lots of money usually from wealthy business owners with a real, sometimes not-so-good agenda of making money, which compromises so much. It's the game you pretty much have to play to be in politics nowadays.

My biggest problem with Arnold and the new politicos like him and Bloomberg. Is the politics of fear and inconvenient half-truths, and backing up the fear with laws that take away personal freedoms. Climate change is the new fear in town. But the thing is, we might have exasperated the problem, but we are no way the only cause of it. Because if we are the cause of it, then why are the ice caps on Mars melting? What are they catching the vapors? I am all for environmentalism and conservation of resource, but gimme a break.

These two guys aren't the worst guys on the block, but they know that for changes to happen they can't just change everything at once. So they play the political game of fear politics and tough laws on personal choices, since they can't make the businesses change their ways. So, they ban trans fats, make emissions standards tougher and pass reforms that might have adverse affects on some businesses and possibly your pocketbook.

I mean we really shouldn't be eating trans fats or driving gas guzzling inefficient automobiles nowadays anyways. I think we have big business and corrupted politicians to thank for that. I guess you could say that at least get some things accomplished, unlike some politicians who don't do anything worthwhile at all. Hence, they get the cover of Time magazine.

Sorry, if I went a little of the topic of "Bucklegate." LOL!

[edit on 13-7-2007 by frailty]

Im going to say that not only did you go off topic, you rambled about something completely unrelated to the issue at hand at length. While its usually forgiveable that only applies when you make an attemt at some form of jesting that is in the least, amusing. your post wasnt amusing, it was boring and uninformative, it didnt give me any news that pertained to this belt buckle thing, you rationalize fashion and i think thats just you explaining away out of lack of awareness, i suggest you familiarize yourself with the tendencies of the free masons to have very important emphasis on subtleties within a bigger picture, not implying arnie is one, maybe hes a lackie, a wannabe? maybe your right, but its theeee most unlikely situation given that this is a times mag. shoot, who hes standing next to, and the fact that it just seems positioned just perfectly to catch your eye without revealing itself entirely....think friend think.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
"He has a skull on his beltbuckle. That means he is a member of skull and bones"

"His father was a Nazi. That means he is too".

I could quote another dozen instances in this thread in which interpretation is bent to suit glaring paranoia, but I am not going to. Someone is truly brainwashed if a mere word or symbol automatically triggers a fixed association.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think all you a missing an important point. The Anti-Defamation League as not said anything about this picture.

If there relay was a Nazi tone or imagery on that cover of TIME magazine, the Anti-Defamation League would have made a big fuse.

The Anti-Defamation League is always looking out for the wellbeing of the ever day Jewish-American. And are no way just a group of Blackballers who protect crooked businessmen and corrupt government by always crying antisemitism.

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
oh my. if you say its preposterous that its subtley on the behalf of perhaps a faction such as the freemasons, it MUST be paranoia? this is ABOVE TOP SECRET, this isnt some political forum where we casually throw things like a skull belt buckle two billionaires and a times mag shoot aside. if you think its coincidence and youll defend that bitterly im dissapointed. as i said, i dont know what was implied in that pic but there was something there and the positioning says alot about most pics, in this one your at knee level looking up at two billionaires, smuggly staring straight at you and whats that metal glint? that shining thing that just happens to be taking what looks like a peak at the lens from behind arnies blazer? oh a skull belt buckle, hmm thats not odd at all. say i see politicians wearing those types of things all the time.

please man.thats just slamming your head into the saind IMO.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Some of you people can't be serious! This proves or says nothing. It's a weak argument at best.

I've been called thr Devil before...
cause I do crazy, stupid, mean things at times. I also have a belt buckle of a skull...you know why? Because i saw it, liked it & wanted it. Look at the way he's positioned..his clothing. They wanted the belt buckle to be seen. I get so pissed that ATS doesn't allow swearing & demeaning other members, because topics like this make me feel the need to from time to time.

You don't think the photographer saw this? The people who racapped the magazine & made sure it was okay to hit stores...you don't think they noticed this? If it was something to hide, bet your last penny they would have hid it. Some of you people really need to put more thought into what you are really thinking about.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab

You don't think the photographer saw this? The people who racapped the magazine & made sure it was okay to hit stores...you don't think they noticed this? If it was something to hide, bet your last penny they would have hid it. Some of you people really need to put more thought into what you are really thinking about.

WoW young grasshopper, thanks for setting us all straight.

Lets look at what you said.

"You don't think the photographer saw this?"

Ummm, yeah, I do think the photographer saw this.

"The people who racapped the magazine & made sure it was okay to hit stores...you don't think they noticed this?"

Ummm, yes again, I think they did notice it.
Seriously, who on this thread ever claimed that 'nobody noticed' the belt buckle? Its obvious that everybody knew the belt buckle was prominent in the picture. You appear to be the only one that is saying it was not noticed.
Where did you get the idea that the photographer and the editor didnt see it? Seriously, answer me that oh wise one.

"If it was something to hide, bet your last penny they would have hid it"

Its not something to hide silly rabbit, its something to stick in your face.
Again I ask, who claimed it was something to hide?

YOu need to read this....
www.nationalconcernedofficers.com...&_symbols.htm

Its a site by police officers documenting gang signs and symbols.
Most people drive right by graffiti and dont know that they are entering gang territory, but people that study these things can tell you, they are warnings hidden in plain sight.

Just because YOU dont understand the symbology or realize the implications does not mean they arent true.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I just can't wait until Arnold dies...someone else takes over California, ten years pass...& you people feel really stupid. Then again, there's no telling what can happen in ten years. Maybe Arnold will become the Anti Christ and force us all to wear skull buckles and teach us about symbolism & Satan while we all bench press 325lbs to his loud, but druggy commanding voice.

Ooo....the signs. They're everywhere. Satanic symbolism in logos, evil do-ers & sinners. Demon & Satan whorship. The allegations and claims are everywhere....but most importantly...there is no solid proof, just opinion....mostly from delusional people who are a threat to themselves. Ofcourse, I can be very wrong about what I'm saying...afterall, there's no proof in that too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join