It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Maybe the photographer didn't like AS and meant for him to look bad. Doing that set on purpose would be a nice way to stick it to him and still not lose your job/clients.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Left to right - Schwarzenegger belt, Nazi Deathshead Skull, Skull and Bones society logo.

Once a Nazi - always a Nazi?

[edit on 12/7/07 by Souljah] Still asking questions? Here are the ANSWERS. Thanks Souljah.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Tempe, the skull and crossbones has been a popular emblem for a very, very long time, many different groups and individuals have used it, some for benign purposes.

The "similarities" mean nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydelay

Ok, I understand that everyone wants to dig up stuff on people in high places. And because Awnold is a Republican, he's a big target for everyone. But even if it is a skull on his belt buckle doesn't mean he's skull and bones or NWO. Heck, 20 years ago my husband wore an earring with a skull and crossbones because he thought it looked cool. Bikers wear skull and crossbones.

Bikers have been into skulls and such for years. You have to look at it in the context its presented.
The governor is not a BIKER he's in politics- unfortunatly, in politics, skulls and bones represent what has come to light just recently with Bush and the Illuminatis.
So he in fact is representing the dark side of politics and power.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I have a skull and bones belt buckle. I have a Celtic cross belt buckle. I have about a dozen other belt buckles of strange designs including a thundercats belt buckle. I didn't know that the skull and bones one make me a skull and bone member. Or that the THundercats one made me a thundercat. Who knew it was that easy?

Arnold is not a biker? Someone might want to tell him that.
www.people.com.../

[edit on 12-7-2007 by zerotime]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Wasn't he on the guest list at Bohemien Grove? Sorry if I am mistaken but seems like I rolled my eyes at him being there. I guess it could be checked at Alex Jones site. I am just not that interested.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ohhh he's got toys! Of course! I forgot, well undoubtedly then he's in a political inclined shot showing us his love of Bikes!!!

DUH. How stupid can i be.

I'm something else

Dee Dee Deeeeeee!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hey Guys... If You Look Closer, it is a Skullish Head with a "Bunch of other Skullish Heads" sprinkled around in the field! The "Governor" DID-NOT get where he is, by "Being Stupid"!!! a "Totenkopf" on his belt buckle would be "POLITICAL SUICIDE"... "COME-ON":

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Let's all show some restraint and not post anymore. I think we've exhausted this subject.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Atleast he's a democrat!

And when, might I ask, did that little political changeup occur?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Atleast he's a democrat!

And when, might I ask, did that little political changeup occur?

Though, to be fair, with his very liberal social stance, I would categorize Ahnold as a RiNO (Republican in Name Only).

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The citizens of KALEEFOHNIA got owned. They voted a megalomaniac into office because of a ficticious movie character. Truly the land of fruits and nuts.

Peace

[edit on 12-7-2007 by Dr Love]

So true, and we are still recovering from the ownage... but then again, aren't elections rigged?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Ok, I understand that everyone wants to dig up stuff on people in high places. And because Awnold is a Republican, he's a big target for everyone. But even if it is a skull on his belt buckle doesn't mean he's skull and bones or NWO...

I did not know about this site but you should check it out. Arnold Exposed

Maybe you have seen it, maybe you haven't, but I did not know about it's existence until a couple of weeks ago. At least consider it's content. Personally, making this about "right wing", "left wing" crap, is just that, crap. Oh btw, I have a wallet with a skull and bones that I've had for years. Of course, Im no S&B member, but in Ahnolds case consider the history. If he is in power than he opens himself up for these kinds of things, and then flashing it on a magazine cover! Well that is just low.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The Skull and Bone symbol is sometimes used in Masonry, often with the words:

"Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit"

Which translated into English means roughly

"Whom virtue has united, death shall not separate"

And if you think that is sinister, then your own mental deficiencies cannot be helped by myself.

Who knows, maybe Arnold is a Mason, I really could not say to be honest, which would explain the skull and crossbones and perhaps his ring..

But he was not a Yale frat boy, and to honestly think some punk @** daddy boys "control the world" then yes, they have truly beaten you thats for sure.

I for one, choose not to live in fear of frat boys. But that just me.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is reaching the point of ridiculous. Did anyone other than me see the Terminator movies? If you did you also remember the field of skulls and bones don't you? You also know he is often called the Governator right? Are you aware that the cast and crew of movies get lots of free promo junk like jackets and belt buckles that are custom made for them?

I have jackets, buckles, clocks, watches and lots of other junk from a few movies given to me by a Producer I do business with. You can not buy them new. They have to be gotten from a someone who worked on the movie. Arnold probably has a storage room full of Terminator theme promo items. If Terminator made me as popular as him I'd be wearing a buckle too. Terminator is synonymous with the Governator.

It may even be a buckle he wore on the movie. If you saw the movies you know he wore Biker gear don't you?

Edited to say - Ebay right now has page after page of skull and bone belt buckles that have nothing to do with Secret Society's or Nazi's.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by Blaine91555]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Maybe people are just looking too hard for things???

Yeah, and maybe a picture is worth a thousand words.

Originally posted by zerotime
I have a skull and bones belt buckle.

Nice! Do you wear it with a thousand dollar suit when you are on your way to meet other rich and powerful people?

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Let's all show some restraint and not post anymore.

How about you lead by example?

Originally posted by DocMoreau

I also want to comment that the Skull and Crossbones doesn't mean he wants to be a Yale Bonesmen, or is pretending he one or anything like that. It could just as easily mean that he is a member of the German/Austrian secret society that Yale's Skull and Bones is just a chapter of.

Thats what I first thought when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So 11Bravo it cannot be because he is a guy? Or an actor? Or the terminator? Or because he likes motorcycles? Or Pirates? Or maybe it was a gift? It has to be because he is trying to take over the world huh?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
The Skull and Bone symbol is sometimes used in Masonry, often with the words:

"Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit"

Oh yes?

Now, why does that not surprise me?

So do you know about this one?

"The Hangman equals death, The Devil equals death, Death equals death!"

Well I am sorry mate - but to me that does not sound like a bunch of cheerful college "secret" society club rules. Well what could I expect from certain people, who dig up skeletons of deceased Indian leaders and then jerk off in a circle and tell each other about their most hidden gay fantasies and later drink blood from the skull of Geronimo.

I would be most Proud to wear a ring, which embodies all of that.

Looks very "Cool".

NOT!

www.prisonplanet.com...

Mod Edit: Image Hotlinking – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That's a cool belt buckle...but I kinda like his tie better. Sorry...but isn't he also a biker? Bikers always wear weird belt buckles.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
That's a cool belt buckle...but I kinda like his tie better. Sorry...but isn't he also a biker? Bikers always wear weird belt buckles.
I'll try it again. This is a picture of him in a political context and not as a Biker.
Huh? Does that make sense?
*composes self*

Because the picture is POLITICAL, it stands to reason that his "gear" of the day would be political.
Call me silly, but that's how i see it.

Darn, some of you just dont see things MY WAY.

Just kidding, course.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join