It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schwarzenegger Skull and Bones, in your face photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

On the cover of TIME.

This is a very telling shot, but only to those in the know.
Most Americans wouldnt even notice his belt buckle, but it jumped right out to others.

Sorry if this has been posted.

```````````````````
Edited title spelling

[edit on 12/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well,I'll be! There isn't much denying that is there?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
In my opinion... not that it's worth anything...

That doesn't mean anything. It's just a belt buckle, after all he was the "Terminator".

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   

A wannabe, that's all. He's got high ambitions. I suppose one can go to a buckle shop (if there out there) and buy one symbolizing Skull & Bones in order to help further your carreer.

That entire picture is sickening.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

That entire picture is sickening.

Isnt it?
Arnold and a billionaire hugging and grinning like chesire cats.
Nice view too, right at crotch level, like your on your knees looking up at these 'leaders'.
And what about the caption? Who needs Washington?
I can answer that: The American Republic.
Who doesnt need Washington? Dictators and billionaires.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That's the great thing about our society now. It has been so dumbed down and numb from useless distractions that most things are hidden in plain view. And most people don't see anything. Even when things are obvious, most people wouldn't even know what most of the symbols mean..

Thanks for sharing the cover shot..

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
it seems that arnie's clothing has been arranged to show the buckle off. the way his tie and right hand of the jacket site isn't natural whilst the left sits almost perfectly on him.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've noticed he likes to show of his rings in his political photos,it looks like that could be a skull too?
Awful photo.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Better headline:

"Meet Your New Nannies!"

"How an imbecile billionaire and a humongous Austrian celebrity are slowly eroding personal freedoms till you have none."

LOL! I am so jaded today. That is just a terrible picture. It makes them look like imposing giants that would reach down with their gigantic hands, flip you upside-down to expose any delicious trans-fatty donuts you may be hiding on your person.

Who needs Washington to take away your freedom of personal choice? Not these two douche bags.

Skull and Bones or not? I am surprised about how centered the buckle is in the picture, maybe it is a joke. And if he is a member, he probably had to go through some "very scary" mock executions to get in. I guess he might as well flaunt it.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by frailty]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
"Showing what it takes to get things done" ??? Yeah, right. I lived in California almost all my life until 2 years ago. Arnie pissed off ALOT of people in California, especially when he tried to take away pension plans from teachers, nurses, firefighters and law enforcement. He's a joke.

He can't be an actual member, though, of Skull and Bones. In order to be a member, one has to go to Yale. Members are chosen every year from the senior class IIRC and initiated. Arnie isn't in that particular Good Ol' Boys Club, though he may be friends with some, he still isn't one of them. Someone may have given him the belt buckle, who knows.
What jerks. My cat is more deserving to be on the cover of Time than those 2 jokers, who do nothing for the People.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think you will find that Arnie belongs to the 'other side' if his visits to Waddeston Manor (the Baronial seat of Jacob Rothschild - the freelance Rothschild as I like to call him) are anything to go by.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
I think you will find that Arnie belongs to the 'other side' if his visits to Waddeston Manor (the Baronial seat of Jacob Rothschild - the freelance Rothschild as I like to call him) are anything to go by.

Interesting.
What do you mean by the 'other side', and do you have any links I can read?

Hey what about the other caption on the cover.
"Who will have the courage to be the president we need"
Let me take a shot in the dark here and say Bloomberg with Arnie as VP, assuming ofcourse (occurs)
they can ammend the Constitution.

I will probably get some chit for this, but isnt it odd that the son of a nazi stormtrooper is pictured on the cover of Time, with his arm around the Jewish mayor of New York (A.K.A. the 'capital of the world'), and the two captions are so suggestive.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I immediately noticed the buckle when I saw the cover of Time on newstands. In addition to it being a strange 'fashion statement' to make while wearing a business suit, I found it very insulting that Awnold tries to take so much credit for California.

Seriously, he really hasn't done anything of merit while in office. He also took over from Gray Davis, who was recalled because the state of California was in deficit because of price gouging by Enron and deregulation of the power industry. I am not saying Gray Davis is the greatest, or anything like that, or that it is some sort of conspiracy. All I am saying is that Gray Davis was a needed sacrificial lamb so that Awnold could become a 'leader' and 'politician'. If he can't be president, what about 'Govenator' from the only state that has enough GDP, that if a country on its own, would be in the top ten.

I also want to comment that the Skull and Crossbones doesn't mean he wants to be a Yale Bonesmen, or is pretending he one or anything like that. It could just as easily mean that he is a member of the German/Austrian secret society that Yale's Skull and Bones is just a chapter of. It also could be in reference to his father being a Nazi, or an allegiance to the Black Pope of the Jesuit Order. I guess it could also mean that he is a big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, but why fly your pirate flag while being photographed for Time? Seems weird.

I also think it is very strange that Awnold visited Tony Blair on his last day as Prime Minister... Didn't see anything strange in those photographs besides that you could tell Awnold was wearing lifts in his shoes.

Awnold is probably in support of the North American Union because I imagine he would be allowed to be president then... or will the NAU only allowed to be lead by citizens of the United States who were born there? I imagine Mexican and Canadian citizens will take issue to that, if we can't stop it from happening first.

Also, not that I am an Ickeian (Follower of David Icke's reptile theory), but ever since I have heard about that theory, Awnold as Conan killing James Earle Jones the shape shifting snake has always made me uncomfortable. I think that was the first time I remember a reptilian leader in the movies, even before the miniseries V.

I don't know exactly what it is about "Kah-li-for-nia's Supreme Governator" that makes me not trust him, or what it is that makes people think that a career movie star and bodybuilder is qualified to be a political leader. Especially one who has a known history of drug use and sexual harrassment and debauchery. Oh that's right, he married into the Kennedy family. Thats all the qualifications one needs.

DocMoreau

Very similar Skull and Crossbones from SS officer hat:

Schwatzenegger source:
en.wikipedia.org...
Gray Davis source:
en.wikipedia.org...
California GDP source:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I know they don't like single line posts but this one only brings one thing to mind....

DAMN SICKENING!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I also want to comment that the Skull and Crossbones doesn't mean he wants to be a Yale Bonesmen

I like to point out,

he did not attend Yale, so he is not a member of Skull and Bones.

........I'm more interested in that ring

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I'm puzzled and I suppose since I'm new to this kind of stuff - I'm not in the know, but what is it about the belt buckle that screams Skull and Bones? To me it looks like the face on the moon or sun...

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I also want to comment that the Skull and Crossbones doesn't mean he wants to be a Yale Bonesmen

I like to point out,

he did not attend Yale, so he is not a member of Skull and Bones.

........I'm more interested in that ring

The ring may or may not tell us something, but it is slightly askew from our vision. Maybe someone could find some better photos of his hands. The belt buckle is front and center and definitely is closer to a Nazi SS (his father was a Nazi Party member) than Yale's Skull & Bones. I guess that was not clear in my previous post. Look at www.europa1939.com... , the skull and bones are almost exactly the same.

Does this Time cover mean that a Nazi and a Jew are working together to undermine the American Republic and to oppress you? In my opinion, yes. As a visual artist, the composition and looming nature of the figures says that. The symbols that are there tell me that. The history of these two men tell me that.

Think about this as well. Rudy Guilani tried to become a 'dictator Mayor' in the aftermath of 9-11. Bloomberg had the clout to make him step down, so that he could not 'hog' the limelight in the aftermath. I imagine it takes a lot of Power to do that.
Link discussing 'Rudy's Plan':
english.people.com.cn...

Doc Moreau

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
did he even goto Yale? Im pretty sure he spent his younger years weight training not practicing law or even any post secondary education. Maybe he is wearing a T-1000 Belt buck for all we know?

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocMoreau
The belt buckle is front and center and definitely is closer to a Nazi SS (his father was a Nazi Party member) than Yale's Skull & Bones.

Exactly what I was thinking. It looks more like the Nazi death's head that they used to wear on their caps. It's a real disturbing photograph if you ask me. I wonder if Bloomberg runs as an independent if he'll choose Arnold to be his running mate?

Peace

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Schwartzeneggar's father was a Nazi, and I believe ( I may be mistaken on this but I KNOW he was a nazi) that he was SS, therefor a death's head isn't that far fetched for him to have, it was common SS imagery.Not something I would advertise, but thats just me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join