It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet Earth as a weapon and a target

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
G'day all,

I apolagise if this topic has already been covered but this write up I have come across sends chills down my spine and confirms the double standards and doible dealings the governments of the world are doing. Pretending to be enemies when it suits when really behind closed doors they are all working together to militarise not only planet earth, but our atmosphere and space itslef.

I am currently half way through the document and it a real eye opener -

www.mindfully.org...

please take the time to read it for yourself. It is fairly lengthy thou the content will have you enthralled. Any members with connection to the military both past and present will find it interested.

It mentioned things like how Bill Clinton sold off the secrets to the US nuclear technology to the Chinese, how the US admits it has not defence against the Russian Sunburn missiles and other topics in regards to this.

How the Vietnam War was really about controlling the Golden Triangle to fund CIA mission for the future.

How the US government stuffed up and kept putting hurdles up in regards to MIA investigation in Vietnam because the investigator was uncovering illegal drug dealing the US government was running aswell as arms trading.

About the new technologies coming out and being tested in Iraq and Afghanistan that will be used very soon to reduce the world population and implement the NWO through population reduction and control and how the fear of global warming/ environmental issues will be used to start the ball rolling.

No, I am not making this up, it is a thought provoking read up.

Mentions a report the US government did that admits the rise in Cancer rates was directly contributed to atmospheric nuclear weapons testing during the so called Cold War.

How the environment in directly suffering due to the new weapons systems such as HAARP being developed and used.

The NWO is secretly turning this planet into a Death Star and if I were outside this planet I'd see it as a rogue threat personally and who knows what the future results may become.

I ask any weapons or military experts on this site to have a read and post your thought and reactions here as I'd love to gain more information in regards to this.

Thankyou for your time.

I will continue reading thou I am starting to feel sick........

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hers a quote as Im reading along i think you may find interesting -

The militarisation of US Space Command: 2020 Vision is sanctioned by Congress. The military considers space the “high ground” and clearly it is the next battlefield... or is this just another cover?

“We’ll expand into these two missions (space control and space force application) because they will become increasingly important. We will engage terrestrial targets someday—ships, airplanes, land targets—from space. We will engage targets in space, from space. And this command will engage quickly; [the missions] are already assigned, and we’ve written the concepts of operations. We will engage re-entry vehicles in the medium of space with a ballistic missile defence system of North America. It’s politically sensitive, but it’s going to happen. Some people don’t want to hear this, and it sure isn’t in vogue... but—absolutely—we’re going to fight in space.”

(General Ashy, commander US Air Force Space Command and commander-in-chief of the combined US-Canada North American Air Defence Command (NORAD), August 5, 1996).

scary

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
i wonder how serious these people are, considering it's apparently universally known by now, that lifting junk into orbit is a comparably cheap and long lasting way to deny the use of space.

if they really believe they can place enough DEW and missiles satellites in orbit to prevent junk launches, they should try to imagine the effect of DEWs being used on their precious satellites to the point of disintegration. that way, you don't even need launchers, just a powerful laser and a source of energy, while the orbit (probably polar to top it off) will be denied pretty much the same way.

with today's tech, war in orbit is extreme folly, once someone gets scared, we'll have several hundred million discarded ball bearings in various orbits, which will mean no more google earth, no more GPS, no more satellite phones and, of course, no more 'digital battlefield' in direct remote control from the pentagon. that last bit might actually help US troops, though...

join