It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

becomeing a mod

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by John bull 1
Also there is very strong second tier of members on ATS who are not intimidated by Mods and Admin and who are quite capable of arguing their case strongly.

I've just looked down and seen 17 members online and i've read contributions from all of them.

Anyway,What day are we having our Christmas party?

Why the heck would anyone need to be intimidated by a mod?

Last year's party went down rather badly, what with the drug bust and all. It didn't help matters any when the drug dog ate all the hash brownies. I think Simon is still trying to pay the bill for one burned out drug dog that refuses to work for "the man" anymore. And then when Willie gouged a hole in the beer keg trying to "shotgun" the hole darned thing and spilled the precious liquid (a moment of silence for the lost beer, please) all over Simon's carpet, well, needless to say, Simon was pissed!
The end came when Simon went to his bedroom to change out of his beer-soaked slippers and discovered Ycon waiting for him there wearing nothing but a wrapping bow on her head and a learing grin on her face.....
The next thing we knew we were back on a plane to the 'states with a stern warning from Simon never to come back to Swindon again! Funniest thing was when we heard that Simon had called the airport security and told them he had reason to suspect Netchicken, who was going back to KiwiLand, was attempting to rectally smuggle an explosive device onboard the aircraft. I guess he was especially mad at N-C for baking those brownies the drug dog ate.
Anyway, maybe it'll go better this time.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If this years party is half as funny as Thomas's interpretation of last years the n i gotta go.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Dont forget about TH and Ultra's cat fight they had. And yall newbs though TH was tough now u should see him after a couple drinks bout took UP arm off

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:49 PM
link   
LOL Quicky that was good for a laugh or twenty.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 09:57 PM
link   
And this year, remember it's the Yule LOG we're supposed to burn. Not the sofa.

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
And this year, remember it's the Yule LOG we're supposed to burn. Not the sofa.

Yeah...or at least wake me up and move me from the sofa BEFORE you set fire to it this time damn it!

posted on Dec, 2 2002 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You know, I never really understood the common sense displayed in the "average" family home about Christmas...

People will have the heat turned on (which *does* make sense in a region that gets cold during the winter) but this will dry out the air quite nicely. Then they cut down a tree & stand it up in the corner of the room, next to the drapes...Which will quickly dry out with the heat turned on. They lace that tree with cheap wiring. Tehy put packages wrapped in tissue paper under it. Then they'll invite over friends & family, get drunk & light candles...

Yultide Fire INDEED!

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Sofa, yule log, after a few kegs, there isn't much difference. Who was that newbie that was sitting on the sofa at the time, though? Too bad, he seemed to be a good poster. Isn't that when Simon realized that while he did have an extinguisher in every room, they are no good if not periodically checked and recharged as need be?
You see? Some good did come of it - now Simon knows the value of a fully charged extinguisher!

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:28 PM
link   
thats y he isnt living in england any more we cause him being banned from the country.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Connie i didnt knwo u and simon. whew she must have been messed up. Im goin to chill with her this year.

posted on Dec, 3 2002 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Wasn't Simon the one who said that Coors beer should be shaken and used as fire extinguishers? Ah about had a conniption fit over that one!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join