It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and Alex Jones hide Vatican and Jesuit order evils in NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Alex Jones isn't covering up for anybody. If we didn't have Alex, most of us would not know much of anything about what's going on.

Alex is a bright light shining on government corruption and the NWO. Until Alex nobody believed Bohemian Grove existed. Nobody knew our government was made up of perverts, pedophiles and devil worshippers.

Nobody knew the foreign banksters owned our country, our military, that Mossad was infiltrated top to bottom, that both parties were owned and controlled by the Zionists, the British Zionist Banksters in England.

Nobody knew the government was bringing in all the drugs, letting their corporate buddies run the prisons for money laundering, and using the inmates for free labor.

Nobody knew the police was militarized, that they think we "civilians" are the enemy and that we are to be squeezed and shaken down, to be exploited, the so-called strong" exploiting the weak, psychocops given tazers to torment and bully people with, police who will not come and help people who have been robbed or victimized, but who are themselves out robbing and victimizing.

Nobody knew what was behind the phony war on terror, the rhyme or reason of the police and military drills that involved landing black helicopters on tops of buildings and blowing up cars and crawling over buildings, in plain sight of the people who had not a clue what was going on. Or stating fake terror attacks on schoolchildren, coming in with hoods and guns and holding them there to "teach" them how to act during a "terror attack," causing kids to wet themselves in fear. Now we know it's to train us to be slaves, to get used to having to produce our papers and to stand to attention to our lord and masters.

I could say more.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This thread was started two years ago.

I am bringing it up again because I wonder if people have come to different conclusions about this subject than what they thought of these tag teams two years ago.

I think the OP was shedding light before it's time.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Paul and Jones are both religious.

Christianity is a symbol of conservatism. They can't attack religion or else they'll be considered as liberals.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Funny thing you mention the jewish angle and alex jones. I just found out that alex's attorney is none other than an attorney for the ADL, and that alex says "arabs" control hollywood and the news media.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very interesting read to say the least.

Who knows what to think about anything these days..

One question I always had regarding Ron Paul was; if he's so against the actions of the Liberals and even his own party.. why stay a Republican ? Why not become an independent ? As much as I like RP along with many of his policies.. he is after all one of the lesser evils when you think about it. If you're part of the two tier system, your in the thick of the corruption with the rest of them. "When you're picking the lesser of two evils, your still picking evil" as Jesse Ventura has said many times.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by disfugured]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I just found this thread.

S+F.

I believe this is a very interesting article.

I found it through google actually.

My research has led me to this question just recently as well.

I have heard a lot of refutations of this accusation but did not know what was being spoken of.

The interesting point I would like to make is that I did not learn about these subjects from Ron Paul or Alex Jones. I never really heard them go into any depth about it.

And it is bizarre that they haven't because it is quite interesting information that relates to this subject integrally.

Either, RP and AJ do not know much about it, or they might think we wouldn't get it, or that it sounds too boring. Or maybe they just don't want us to look in that direction.

The odd part is, I would have never even figured out how the Vatican relates to everything if it wasn't for RP and AJ in the first place, so how could they be double agents?

Unless they were a triple or quadruple agent? LOL

I dont know. Good thread though. Gem from the past.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Alex does speak about V when callers bring it up, and he says they have tremendous influence. Alex only talks about stuff he can document, and It seems he is trying to just inform the listener of the overall scene.Why pick a fight with Ceasar directly? Alex is doing what all other media is doing, make you waste time.

That is a EXCELLENT point.

Caesar scares me crapless!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Probably one of the two or both.

1) He knows the Jesuits/dragon-pope can kill him and they are trying not to push buttons.
2) They don't want to alienate Roman Catholic voters/listeners.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sb2012

Interesting to find this post as it just adds more fire to my suspicion about both men .Alex Jones comes across as a motor mouthed moron who would offer just enough of the truth to keep the majority people that are actually asking questions comfortable in belief that he is confronting the powers that be while looking like an overbearing polemic bore to anyone else.

Ps,for anyone still taking this man seriously should watch his Doc on Skull and Bones Its just a boy's own adventure full hot air and insinuation

As for Ron Paul,I'm still undecided but if you google him and add Illuminati you will find him performing masonic hand shakes/signals

Just out of interest.I've heard that this hand symbol business-for and little finger pointing up/middle fingers tucked down-is also a symbol that refers to cattle.Is it a popular American greeting?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
ron paul is a mason
alex jones has mislead
both are where they are because they are allowed to be there.
you couldnt even run for president unless you were at least associated with something like that...

i seem to remember william cooper having some things to say about alex jones

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

sb2012
Ron Paul and Alex Jones Hide Vatican And Jesuit Order Evils In NWO

Rep. Ron Paul (RDL-Tex) like House leader Nancy Pelosi are nothing more than traitors and shills for the Vatican and Jesuit Order, according to researchers and historians not afraid to ruffle feathers inside the hierarchy of the Catholic Church.

Although alternative broadcasters like Alex Jones and others like to tell people that Rep. Paul and several other liberals in the House and Senate can save America from the evils of the New World Order, these fake news broadcasters fail to tell listeners the "other side of story."

And according to these researchers, the "other side of the story" is, of course, the Vatican and Jesuit Order involvement in the takeover of America.

Further, by hiding these Vatican facts from the public, all of the above, including Rep. Paul and the fake broadcasters like Jones are, in fact, working for Vatican interests as well, according to researchers finally pinning the Vatican for its role in the NWO
(...)

Interesting read, also notice how they always stop at Prescott Bush and Nazis when talking about history.

The Alex Jones-Ron Paul-Pat Buchanan relationship is just to cosy. Ron Paul has been photographed giving the Masonic hand shake. The Mason's are run by the Jesuit's at the highest level. Ron Paul's level.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

He also belongs to the *gasp* ROTARY!!!!!!!!! And we all know about the Rotarian Plan to Take Over the World
*shakes head in disgust*

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join