It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Prophesise That...........................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I did'nt have a strange dream last night. But if i had i'm sure it would have gone something like this:

" In two days time a starling will sing upon a branch outside my bedroom window at dawn, signalling a new age for mankind.
Politicians from this day forth will speak the whole truth, trains will run on time every time, good television programs will not be removed before the end of their programming due to advertising agency demands, fashion will not consist of clothing that no one in their right mind would be seen dead in, comedy will actually be funny and Australia will be a world power."

Ohhh and i'll win lotto of course, 5, 17, 21, 30, 33, 39.

What prophecy's would you not dream about that you'd like to see come true.

mojo.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Ohhh and i'll win lotto of course, 5, 17, 21, 30, 33, 39.

What prophecy's would you not dream about that you'd like to see come true.

mojo.

I prophesy that when you win the lotto, you will spilt the money with me. After all, you are using my numbers.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by lightseeker
I prophesy that when you win the lotto, you will spilt the money with me. After all, you are using my numbers.

I prophesise that you will reject my generous offer due to the fact that i have many children that need schooling and also a large goiter on my neck that looks like the virgin mary.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm gonna get a ticket on Lotto 6/49 and play those numbers for Saturday.
5, 17, 21, 30, 33, 39

I'll slide you a percentage if I win.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I "see" that the sun will come up today, go down at the proper hour, traffic will snarl up at rush hour and then miraculously unsnarl. I predict that I'll stay up way too late tonight reading and then my son will wake me up too early tomorrow so I'll be tired all day.

I predict that I will go to the gas station and the grocery store today and that I will pass my apartment inspection.

wow! prophecy is easy! I never knew!

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hmmm I see....I see....laundry that needs to be done..Blech, this prophecy sucks.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
While burning toast for breakfast i had a vision. Please start planning for your survival. THE WORLD WILL END AT 7.05pm ON SEPTEMBER THE 6TH, in exactly 4.25 billion years.

Leave nothing to chance friends, start building your escape craft now. Underground habitats will not survive the enveloping solar fires. All the Earths oceans will boil away into the void of space.
It may be possible to hitch a ride on Nibiru as it passes through but there will only be so many vacant spots. Book now!!

Good luck friends.

:shk:

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
But ... but ... Mojo -- which time zone? I wouldn't want to book my departure too late on the day. I hate leaving everything to the last minute.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
So sorry MM, greenwich mean time of course. Best bet is to leave it to the professionals, Armageddon Travel Agency is handling my booking.

The living quarters are quite spartan on Nibiru so pack some colorful wall hangings. A beanbag would be good as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
THE WORLD WILL END AT 7.05pm ON SEPTEMBER THE 6TH, in exactly 4.25 billion years.

awww, I'll miss my birthday

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I prophesise that beige will once again become a colour to be reckoned with.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Thank the MOJO! I can finally go out in public again.

I love beige, it's the new black you know!!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In my world, there is no beige.
Beige is oatmeal colour.

BLACK, BLACK, BLACK!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I prophesise that black will eventually..........

top topics

join